ℍ𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕂𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚. (𝕡𝕥.3)

We were all sat, awaiting our sensei's arrival and when I was thinking back to the day before, it dawned on me. "Hey, Sakura?" I asked, turning to look at her.

"Hmm," She hummed in response, not bothering to look at me.

"What's our sensei's name?" I inquired.

"Oh, yeah, it's Hatake Kakashi, " my sister said to me, facing me with a smile.

I nodded and closed my eyes as I lay against a tree trunk. I heard a huff of annoyance but figured it was from the blonde idiot in our team and chose to ignore him. I could just imagine him sitting with his legs crossed, pouting, closed eyes and his arms folded. But then I could only think about how predictable our blonde idiot of a teammate really was.

"He's gonna end up ruining a mission, My lazy alter, Mado said with an annoyed tone and expression.

Probably, I internally shrugged, sighing.

'Why don't you care?' Narci hissed at me, aghast.

I dont know, I answered truthfully, struggling again. There was no reason for me to care. I wouldn't be on the team long enough to find out. As long as Sakura was okay, I couldn't care less.

He seemed taken aback at first but his face soon turned to one of anger. 'Don't tell me you feel the need to protect this imbecile.'

Not a chance. Where'd you get that idea? Though a little pained, I asked anyway. Maybe I cared a little for the blonde... Just a little. But Narci needn't know that.

'I was just making sure.'

"Would you two shut the fuck up? I'm trying to sleep here." Mado hissed at us, angrilly.

I internally sighed as well and decided to stop conversing with Narci. I didn't need an internal argument between the two, it'd only end up with me getting a headache.

But a yawn escaped me and I kept my eyes shut and tried to sleep. Because... Good ideas, am I right?

*

The young yellow-haired genin watched the white-haired boy sleep against the stump of a tree but he soon found that he found that that was the only thing the white-haired boy did. So, turning to the boy's twin for answers, he asked, "Hey, Sakura-chan?"

"What do you want, Naruto?" The girl asked lazily. She didn't like this boy but giving his question the benefit of the doubt, she let him ask.

"Does Raiden do anything other than sleep? I mean, he seems pretty lazy."

"Sometimes," the only girl on the team shrugged, still not looking at the blonde Uzumaki but her vague answer piqued the two boys' interest and they raised their eyebrows in question.

"Sometimes?" The blonde pressed.

"Yeah," she shrugged, facing them. "I mean, if he's not sleeping or eating he's training."

Both males looked shocked.

"But... He's so lazy."

"He's not as lazy as you might think," The girl replied vaguely again. Sakura knew her brother enough to know he didn't like people talking about him while he was in the vicinity.

Just who is Haruno Raiden? The young Uchiha thought, narrowing his eyes in the boys direction.

The hours went by and by the third hour when the jonin had still not shown up, the white-haired teen started to stir and shift, seemingly uncomfortable. He donned a pained look on his face and seemed to be scared or maybe even angry. The others weren't sure but they weren't about to ask him.