𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕠 𝕀𝕓𝕚𝕜𝕚. (𝕡𝕥.15)

The duck, Naruto and I were waiting outside of the academy for Sakura. She was running late. She had told me to go without her and that she'd meet us there but there was something up with her. I had tried asking her about it but she told me it was nothing and so I left it at that, albeit hesitantly.

But, she eventually showed up and she greeted Sasuke as usual but I was more than surprised that she didn't hit on him. And it looked like Sasuke was as well as he greeted her back as if he were talking to anyone but her.

Quietly, I walked over to the Uchiha and whispered, "what's with you two?"

The boy glared at me. "Leave me out of it. There's nothing wrong with me. Ask your sister."

Holding my hands up in feigned surrender I said, "Okay, okay. No need to get your pants in a twist."

The boy merely continued glaring at me and rolled his eyes before Sakura literally dragged the blob and ducky with me tailing them (get it? 'Cause ducks have tails? No? Nevermind) all the way to the second floor. There was a bit of a ruckus up ahead and I saw that the sign for the stairs had a henge on it. What was supposed to be the second floor was apparently the third. Like? You'd have to be an idiot to not notice the henge. And to especially not notice that you had only walked up one flight of stairs. Because I think someone would notice how many flights of stairs they had walked up.

Anyway, there was a crowd. And a team of Genin like team seven. But what really caught my attention was that the two guards -who were normally sleeping instead of guarding- from the front gate were smirking their asses off whilst taunting the genin team. But then -when I thought it couldn't get any worse-, one of the guards from the front gate, wearing a henge, went to hit the girl with two brown buns on the top of her head. Like? Rude, much?

I jumped in front of the unsuspecting girl and took the hit, hearing a loud crack from my jaw fill the silence and I, in turn, watched the man's eyes go wide as I stayed where I was. There was an eerie silence as I glared at the guard and cracked my jaw back into place, painfully. The guard looked at me, awaiting my move, knowing fine well that I hit back when I'm hit. In other words, he looked scared shitless. But, the other team first. I turned to them, chuckled when I saw the looks of surprise on their faces and offered a smile. "Are you guys alright?" I asked, furrowing my brows in worry.

"Arigatou," The girl said with a deep bow.

"Yes, thank you." I looked at the boy who looked an awful lot like Gai-sensei and eyed them all curiously.

"You guys are Gai's students?" I asked, looking the green-clad boy up and down again.

"Hai," The Hyuuga boy answered. I knew he was a Hyuuga by his violet, pupil-less eyes. But now that I was just staring at his eyes, I noticed that their eyes were actually pretty creepy... Pretty! But still creepy.

Anyway! I turned and glared at the guards again. So, smirking, I thrust my fist forwards at the one who punched me and sent him back a good few feet. "Geez, Kotetsu-san, I thought you'd be able to at least stay on your feet," I taunted the one who was previously doing the taunting. Izumo-san helped his "friend" to stand up whilst they both looked me over, surprised. I still didn't believe that they were only friends. I mean- no. They were dating. End of story. "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to hit kids? It's abuse you know?" I asked. "And what the fuck is with the henge? I mean, really? If you're gonna put up a henge, at least make it so that Genin can't see right through it."

There were a few murmurs behind me saying how I was telling lies but the two guards before me only wore smirks.

"So you saw through it, huh?"

"Yeah." Sasuke piped in, agreeing. "And I bet Sakura saw right through it, too. Right, Sakura?"

Getting over her shock, she nodded proudly. "Right."