𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕡. (𝕡𝕥.12)

"Kakashi-sensei!" My Imoto shouted from behind me, having noticed the attack he'd protected not only me from, but the bridge builder as well.

"You were late, Kakashi," Zabuza said in a somewhat taunting voice. "You let your worry for these brats cloud your mind. And as a result your student almost paid the price. Added to the mist, your Sharingan is useless. Your eyes are sharp, Kakashi. But not sharp enough to read my moves. Not anymore." Zabuza gave an evil chuckle before continuing, "Come on, Kakashi. I want this to be fun. I want to enjoy myself as I exact my revenge," The mist Ninja said whilst laughing every so often. "As for those brats," he started, his voice becoming a slight bit more serious and darker. "Tch, don't worry. They're at Haku's mercy. Now, they're breathing their last breaths." Zabuza picked up his giant sword -Kubikiriboko- and said, "Relax. You'll have plenty of time to weep an apology for failing those brats when you see them in the next life." The man let out another evil laugh that could have been easily compared to a psychopath. I mean, not that I could talk, I technically did have a psychopath living in my body,  y'know, Narci and everything and... You know what, never mind. You don't care.

"He said Sasuke-Kun would die," Sakura mumbled as her gaze was downcast before she then shook her head. "No. No, I won't believe that! And that masked kid... I won't lose Sasuke. And I won't lose Naruto either."

"Exactly," Kakashi spoke up, a smile etched onto his lips under his mask. "I believe in their ability. I have faith in them. Naruto, the number one hyperactive knucklehead ninja. And Sasuke, heir to the most powerful clan in the hidden leaf village."

Zabuza's eyes widened as they briefly flickered over to mine. "You mean?..." Oops. I may have forgotten to mention that part...

"Yes." The silver-haired man nodded, his grin widening into a powerful smirk. "His full name is Uchiha Sasuke. The unique powers of the Uchiha bloodline run through his veins. The Kekkei Genkai. His birthright," Kakashi said almost as if he was proud. I mean, he probably was. It's not very common, especially now, that you had an Uchiha for a student. Y'know... Since all of them were killed by Itachi and yada-yada. Fun, am I right?

"I heard that one young ninja survived the tragedy of the Uchiha clan. No wonder he advances so quickly. But," Zabuza paused. "So does Haku. No one can match him." The man dropped into a fighting stance and seeing this, Kakashi did the same. "No one has ever stopped his secret Jutsu. Even the most skilled Jonin fall before him. Just as you will fall before me! Right now!" I had to say, he was quite believable. I almost believed him and I probably would have, if I hadn't told him to say something along the lines of that when we were going over this plan.

"Sakura, stay with Tazuna-san. Raiden, cover me, " Our sensei said authoritatively.

"Right. Erm ok," Sakura said almost hesitantly.

"Hai," I said strongly with a curt nod. I needed to be strong for my sister, after all.

Kakashi ran at Zabuza and I followed shortly after, keeping at a safe distance so that I wouldn't get in the way.

But their attacks didn't meet. We had to come to a halt as an ungodly Chakra appeared to the far side of us. A chakra I knew, though. Well, it was a mix of Chakras. A mix between my blonde idiot of a teammate and the Kyuubī.

"Kakashi, it's The seal," I said, worriedly glancing between the dome -that now had an orange glow around it- and my sensei. I was worried for Haku, that is. Well, and the Uzumaki. He was fun to bully.

"Yeah, I know."

But as the hate rolled off of the blonde boy, I noticed something. "I don't think it's broken. It's just weakened." If the seal had broken completely, we'd probably cowering in fear.