Chapter 38: What The Fuck??

Chapter 38: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓾𝓬𝓴??

Cory will miss her.

So.

Fucking.

Much.

-

Cory was sitting up with his back against his pillow, hugging his knees. He wouldn't be able to hang out with her, text her, or call her anymore. He wouldn't be able to hear her voice. He was going to miss that cute stutter, her smile, the way she danced, those chocolate brown eyes that smiled when she did.

He ran his hands down his face to sweep away the tears that were racing down his cheeks. Knowing who was behind this, he snatched his wallet from his nightstand and found the slip of paper. He dialed the number and held it up to his ear, eager to ask what she said.

"Hello?"

"What the fuck?"

"Why hello to you too, handsome."

"What the fuck did you say to Gracie?"

"Just that she should stay the fuck away from us. Why? Can that dumb bitch finally take orders?"

"Stop—!

He took deep breaths with his fists clenched so tight, his knuckles were turning white and his eyes squeezed shut.

"Stop calling her a bitch, or I swear—"

"You'll what? Hit me? A woman?
Yeah, I don't think so."

Cory was silently seething at her words. This chick was so fucking delusional. "Listen to my words. You and me? Will never, ever, ever be a thing, you hear me? I regret getting your number at the bar. Actually, I'm glad I did. I wouldn't have put it in wrong and met the woman I actually like. I have zero interest in you so get that through that thick ass skull of yours."

"..."

"Hello?"

Tears were prickling her eyes, later rushing down to the curve of her chin before landing on her white comforter. She rubbed her nose with the back of her hand as she sniffled. Kendall cleared her throat so hopefully, her voice wouldn't break. She was never one to give up so she continued to fight for her man.

"We'll see about that."

-beep-

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
[ A/N ] ❀ Proofreading & Editing by Julie_ProofEdit