Last Update (Amber Lynn)

Hello hello! I hope you're all doing well.

As promised in the last author's note, I've come with news about the Helena Wren world. This story as many of you know by now has many characters whose side stories we haven't gotten to see much in detail, and it's hard for me as an author as well to choose which stories are worth telling and which are not. Obviously I love these characters so much, and if I do choose to write more about them it needs a lot of time and structure (both of which I can't quite afford currently). 

I have come to a compromise. In the near future, I can see myself writing a specific follow-up book about the story of Ophelia when she's much older. It does mean that other characters' stories have to take the back burner until some time in the future when I can sit and think about them in detail. That said, Ophelia's story will still take a lot of time to even finish the first few chapters so do keep in mind it probably won't be ready to get published for at least another two months. In the meantime however, I wrote a little short story (haven't finished it as of now) about Amber and Terrance's side of things. I figured, they're the characters whose story we have delved in the most in this book, and it'll be nice to wrap it up in a short nice (three-part?) story. 

The moment I'm done with 70% of the story, I will be releasing the first installment, so expect that in about a week's time

The moment I'm done with 70% of the story, I will be releasing the first installment, so expect that in about a week's time. It's surprisingly scary to put out something like this out there so I really hope you guys are interested (or willing) enough to give it a chance, read and vote and comment on it. It's very meaningful and encouraging to me personally. So I'd like to know what you think.

With all of this out of the way, the last and final chapter of Love Always, Helena Wren will be coming out tonight the 8th of April 2022 and I cannot be more excited, happy, nostalgic, and sad all at the very same time. It's been quite a journey and I wouldn't have done it any other way. Thank you for reading and sticking with me and I hope you're all fans of a bit of a happy sappy ending.

Love always,