VI | Just A 'Little' Crush

17.04.22
974 words

after felix ran the bath for jisung, he walked out the bathroom and watched tv with minho.

they sat there quietly as they watched the kdrama that was currently playing.

minho lost interest in the show and just sat there fiddling with his rings.

he soon turned towards felix and sighed.

"is there anything i should know about jisung? since i'm his roommate, i'm going to be one of the most people he talks to." minho suddenly asked.

felix looked at minho and furrowed his eyebrows.

"well i mean, i can tell you his likes and dislikes if that's what you mean?" felix smiled slightly.

"uh not exactly but sure." minho agreed.

felix looked at minho confused but just brushed it off.

"ok so jisung really likes cheesecake, his mother used to work in a cake shop type thing and she used to bring cheesecake home for jisung."

minho smiled and kept that in mind.

"he doesn't like very big crowds because of his anxiety." felix adds.

minho just nodded slowly.

"he likes physical contact, which is weird since his grandfather was so cruel towards him-" felix blurted out accidentally.

felix quickly covered his mouth.

"y-you weren't supposed to h-hear that!" felix yelled.

"it's okay, i didn't hear much." minho tried to calm the boy down.

felix sighed.

"ok... just please don't bring that up to anyone, jisung trusted me not to tell anyone." felix mumbled.

minho nodded his head and smiled sadly.

"i promise i won't tell anyone. but i'm curious... did he go to his grandfathers house today..?" minho asked lowly.

felix quickly looked up at minho.

felix was contemplating whether or not to tell minho, but he just sighed.

"yeah... h-he did."

minho just looked down at his lap.

the two were silent for a little while as they just sat on the couch.

then jisung walks out of the bathroom, his hair was wet and covering his forehead.

he was wearing the same clothing that chaeryeong gave to him earlier that day.

the two looked at jisung as he quietly walked in front of them.

minho looked jisung up and down, the bruises looked horrible close up.

"ji... are you sure you want to wear that? it's very um, revealing?" felix tried to say.

"well i don't exactly have anything else lix." jisung looked at felix.

"you can borrow some of my clothes. they might be a bit big but at least you'll be comfortable." minho suggested.

the two boys looked at minho surprised.

"wait r-really?" jisung stuttered.

"yeah of course, you can wear my clothes anytime, i won't mind." minho said smiling at jisung.

felix got up from the couch and went with jisung to put on new clothes.

but before felix went inside he turned around and looked at minho.