XLIV | Missing Him

01.11.22
1,414 words

(contains angst😻)

3racha had an interview with a very famous social media influencer.

and they were awfully close to jisung the entire time.

minho had watched the entire interview, his teeth clenched together as he jealously watched the actions play off.

if he wasn't with felix while watching it, he would have smashed the tv by now.

the boys had moved out of the dorms at the university and were now renting an apartment near the building.

felix, minho and jeongin were now roommates and seungmin and hyunjin were roommates at another apartment complex.

jeongin was out with a few of his other friends since apparently he's somehow gotten really popular or something.

meanwhile, felix was cuddled up to minho, happy and without concern watching the interview, his whole attention on his hottie of a boyfriend.

minho's knuckles turned white as he squeezed his fists together, watching the interviewer back-hug jisung.

and the worst part, is that jisung had the biggest smile on his face.

"i'll fucking kill him." minho mumbled under his breath, catching someone's attention.

"ha, what?!" felix asked loudly, astonished.

minho rolled his eyes and grabbed the remote, turning off the tv and getting up from the couch.

"hyung, what's going on? why're you upset?" felix asked quickly, following minho to his kitchen.

"might as well just fucking have sex with her." minho scoffed under his breath.

"i- minho, shut up. jiusng's gay remember? he has zero attraction towards women!" felix proceeded.

minho huffed and sat onto a stool.

"it's not fair." minho whispered, laying his head into his hands.

"what? hyung, calm down!" felix gasped, rushing to call the elder down.

"i haven't seen him since my birthday! birthday! i-"
(let's pretend it's been a few weeks since his birthday🙂)

"it's okay..." felix shushed the boy, hugging him gently.

minho sighed and held onto felix's shirt.

"i miss him, lix..." minho whispered, muffled sobs erupting from the boy's mouth.

"i miss him too, i miss all the boys." felix sighed, feeling his own tears burn in his eyes.

felix sniffled and quickly wiped his eyes, never letting go of minho.

"i think you should rest, hm?" felix whispered, pulling out of the hug and looking at the boy.

minho wiped his tears and shook his head.

"i think i'm gonna go for a walk. i just want to get some fresh air." minho said, putting on a small smile.