XXXI | Fun

24.07.22
1,186 words

after everyone settled down, they all sat around the unnecessarily large dinning table.

"okay, so now that we're all happy and warm, i want to talk about what the rules are for this trip-"

"are you serious chan? rules? we're literally adults-"

"that is exactly why we need rules, felix." chan glared at the younger before clearing his throat.

"anyway, rule number one, no running around the house."

minho and jisung rolled their eyes.

"rule number two, no pushing people in the pool."

felix scoffed.

"rule number three, you're allowed to do whatever you want in the bedrooms, as long as you're quiet and you're not murdering someone. sound fair? only three rules." chan finished, looking at everyone.

everyone nodded, some groaning.

"you better stay by those rules too mr bang, we all know how loud jeongin can be-"

"hyunjin!" chan yelled.

"what? he's a literal dolphin." hyunjin said, crossing his arms, everyone nodding.

chan rolled his eyes.

"okay, i promise jeongin and i-"

"chan shut up, just stop talking. thank you." jeongin sighed, a faint blush covered his face and ears.

"now let's say our prayers-"

"dig in fellas!"

"i-"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

it was 1am when all the boys were finally asleep.

they were all cuddled up in the lounge room after watching a movie.

but suddenly jeongin gasped.

he sat up quickly and looked around the room.

"oh my god..." he sighed.

he gently pulled chan's arms off of his waist and quietly stood up, walking into the kitchen to get some water.

he walked into the kitchen and noticed a shadow figure standing at the stairs.

he quickly covered his mouth before he could scream.

he started panicking, immediately thinking there was an intruder coming to kill all of them.

he quickly grabbed a kitchen knife and held it in front of him.

he took small steps towards the staircase, to maybe get a better look at the intruder.

the figure was gone.

jeongin's eyes widened.

he scanned the area of the house he could see before seeing the figure again.