XXII | Cousin Bond

02.06.22
1,137 words

"oh my god, this is chaeryeong?! oh my god! hi nice to meet you chae! wait i can call you chae right?! right?!-" felix blurted out excitedly.

"gosh lix, calm down." jisung giggled.

chaeryeong stood there awkwardly as jisung's best friend shot her with questions.

"i'm sorry i'm just so excited to meet you! i'm lee felix by the way, you can call me lix! i've heard so much about you!" he smiled widely.

chaeryeong giggled softly and nodded.

"thank you oppa, i've heard lots about you too." she sighed happily.

felix's cheeks showed with a tint of red, he was already fangirling over her.

"binnie hyung needs to meet you." he giggled as he pulled out his phone.

chaeryeong raised an eyebrow and looked at jisung.

jisung sighed and took the phone from felix, the younger looking up at him confused.

"we don't have time lix, me and chae are going to the mall together to buy her some new clothes." jisung spoke, making felix smile.

"that's cute~ i wish i could come but this is like cousin bonding isn't it." the younger giggled again.

jisung nodded and apologised before leaving with the girl.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the two made it to the mall all excited and giggly.

chaeryeong held jisung's wrist as she rushed into the mall.

jisung giggled as he ran behind her.

"chae~ slow down!" he sung happily.

after a moment they stopped in front of a very popular clothing store.

"how much money do i have to spend hyung?" the younger asked as she turned to face jisung.

jisung hummed for a second.

"how about a few hundred, hm?" he smiled, causing the younger to smile widely.

she then rushed into the store, ready to get so many new clothes.

after many hours of shopping jisung was carrying almost 4 bags on each arm, all very full.

they had about $30 more to spend.

they walked around the mall a little more trying to find one last store to go to.

then suddenly they walked past a lingerie store.

chaeryeong stopped and stared at it.

jisung looked at her confused then looked at the store.

his eyes widened.

"no way! no! you're not getting any lingerie! you're too young-" jisung started.

"oh please sung! i only have one bra, i've never had a nice bra before! please ji~" she pouted.

jisung sighed.

"fine but you have to pay me back for this." he huffed.

chaeryeong giggled happily as she skipped into the store, jisung following behind her awkwardly.

they stayed in that store for much longer than jisung expected.

who knew there were so many types of bras.

then suddenly when chaeryeong came back with a 'bra', instead of walking back into her changing room she walked over to jisung.

jisung looked up from his phone and looked at the younger.