X | "Noona!"

30.04.22
1,451 words

"you're beautiful ji..." minho breathed out.

"i-i"

jisung panicked and pushed minho off him, quickly walking out the room.

minho tripped over his own feet and landed on his ass.

minho groaned as he met with his senses.

"fuck..." he mumbled.

jisung quickly shut the door to the bedroom and leaned his back onto it as he managed to control his breathing.

jeongin was sitting on the couch with chan on top of him, just scrolling through channels.

jisung sighed and slid down the door and hugged his knees as he still tried to process what minho could have been trying to do.

"are you okay? where's minho hyung?" jeongin asked getting jisung's attention.

"o-oh um..." jisung stuttered.

"he didn't do anything to you did he?!" jeongin asked, his voice seeming a bit louder.

jisung's eyes widened as he quickly got up and shushed the younger male.

"n-no-"

"what the fuck?! did he?!" felix yelled as he quickly stormed out of the bathroom.

jisung sighed as he glared at jeongin.

jeongin shrugged his shoulders and sent jisung an apologetic smile.

"lix I'm okay and he's drunk, it's fine." jisung tried to calm his best friends down.

"then why were you so panicked huh?!" felix said walking angrily to the bedroom where minho was.

he slammed the door open to find minho asleep, drooling on his bed.

might i say only the top half was even on the bed.

felix looked at him and sighed.

"that idiot..." jisung said under his breath.

felix turned to face jisung who was right behind him, on his tiptoes trying to see what his roommate was doing.

"so you're okay?" felix said, his voice sounding more calm.

jisung immediately nodded his head and smiled softly.

"if i'm being honest, if i wasn't so surprised and shy... maybe i would've let him-" jisung tried to say before felix slapped his arm.

"no jisung! never take advantage of someone who is under the influence even if they were the ones who initiated it, okay?" felix sternly said.

jisung went bright red from embarrassment and nodded slowly, making felix smile.

felix patted jisung's head and walked back to the bathroom.

jeongin giggled, catching jisung's attention.

"it's funny how you tried to tell him you would of enjoyed doing something with minho but felix just didn't acknowledge a thing you said and came at you with some informational law thing he probably made up." jeongin said, making no sense to jisung as he just stood there staring at the laughing boy.

"ok... goodnight innie, will you be okay out here?" jisung sighed.

jeongin nodded still giggling.

jisung just looked at jeongin for another second and walked back into the bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

he walked over to minho and managed to lift his body up onto the bed.