XLVIII | Control (MA15+)

06.11.22
1,625 words

KINDA KINKY-
(contains: kinda toxic, toys, double penetration and edging)

the drive home was silent, jisung's hand placed on minho's thigh the whole ride, while minho was just staring at the ring the whole time.

he was literally obsessed.

they made it home and jisung knew that he had one more thing to check off from what changbin told him.

he was excited for this part.

as he placed all his things on the kitchen counter, he immediately grabbed minho's wrist and brought him into a heated kiss.

he pinned him against a wall, shoving his tongue inside the elder's mouth.

minho moaned in surprise but melted into the kiss anyway.

jisung brought his hands to minho's face, one hand cupping his cheek and the other gently pulling at his hair.

minho gasped as jisung subconsciously yanked his hair harder than usual.

"you like that?" jisung whispered into minho's ear, nibbling at his earlobe.

minho hummed, nodding his head desperately.

jisung smirked and chuckled.

he moved his hands down to minho's waist pulling him to the bedroom but not breaking their kiss.

he managed to open the door, pushing them side before throwing minho onto the bed, chasing after his lips almost immediately.

"j-ji-"

"shh~ i'm in control tonight." jisung whispered into the elder's ear.

minho moaned slightly, placing his hands on either side of jisung's waist.

jisung was quick to pry them away though.

"no touching... now take off everything." jisung smirked.

minho nodded, immediately undressing himself from his beautiful outfit.

soon enough, all of the boy's clothes were scattered all over the floor of the room.

jisung pushed him back onto the bed and hovering over him once again.

he worked on minho's body, creating hickeys everywhere.

his neck, jaw, collarbones, chest, arms, stomach, thighs.

tonight was all about minho, his fiancé.

his hands roamed around minho's sides, caressing his hips gently.

"i love you." jisung whispered as he kissed minho's scar. (you know the one from the surgery-)

minho moaned, he secretly loved being vulnerable.

"c-can you just fuck m-me already..." minho sighed desperately.