VII | The Dream

18.04.22
935 words

slight 🍋 at beginning

"you're so good, so good for me baby~" minho whispers seductively into my ear.

he pounds faster and faster into my throbbing hole.

my moans turn into screams as he hits my prostate continuously.

"r-right t-there-ah" i moan loudly from the overwhelming pleasure.

minho smirks and holds my waist tighter, slamming himself into me.

i feel my climax coming, i grab the white bedsheets and release all over them and myself.

"hey are you okay? jisung!" minho yells as he tries to shake jisung awake.

jisung gasps as his eyes shoot open.

he quickly sits up and stares at minho's surprised face.

jisung just had a wet dream... about his roommate.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

minho was sitting in the kitchen looking at his phone while eating some sort of pastry.

jisung waited impatiently for his best friend to get to the dorm because he needed to tell him about his dream.

then as jisung turned around the door erupted with loud, eager knocks.

jisung rushed to the door and quickly opened it, grabbing the boy's wrist and rushing him to the bedroom, slamming the door behind them.

minho looked up at the scene and just sat there confused but shrugged it off, going back to eating his pastry.

"ok, tell me what's wrong! boy spill!" felix squealed as he sat down on the floor next to jisung's bed.

"ok, promise not to make fun of me though..." jisung muttered.

"yeah yeah promise, now speak kid!" felix yelled excitedly.

jisung rolled his eyes then sighed.

"ihadawetdreamaboutminho!" jisung squeezed his eyes shut as he practically rapped.

felix's eyes widened.

"YOU WHAT?!" felix immediately stood up looking at jisung.

"shh, be quiet!" jisung glared at the younger.

"i can't believe it! you dreamed about minho railing you! jisung i thought you were different!" felix bursted out laughing.

"stop it felix~ it isn't funny, this is serious!" jisung said sternly.

felix wiped his tears then looked at jisung again.

"well if we're going to talk serious, tell me, was it big?" felix wiggled his eyebrows.

jisung sighed and nodded.

"you've grown up so much my boy, we should celebrate!" felix smiled widely.

"one, i'm older than you and much more mature than you and two, we're not celebrating mine and minho's fake sex life!" jisung said making felix pout.

"fine but i'm telling bin." felix smirks.

"fine you can only tell him, as long as he doesn't tell minho hyung!" jisung agreed.

felix nodded his head quickly and pulled out his phone.

"ok i texted changbin and he's on his way." felix grinned.

jisung's eyes widened.

"wait what the fuck?! why is he coming over?! i swear to god if the only reason is to tell him about my dream i'm going to literally kill you!" jisung yelled.

"oh well, i had a good life." felix laughed slightly.

jisung rolled his eyes a walked out the room embarrassed.

he walked to the kitchen and poured himself some water, as soon as his cup filled up he chugged it angrily.

minho just looked at him amused.

"are you alright? you seem angry." minho giggled.

jisung quickly turned to face minho, he had totally forgotten minho was just sitting there.

"o-oh hyung..! i f-forgot you were there... haha..." jisung stuttered awkwardly.

minho furrowed his eyebrows.

"no but really, are you okay? do you have a fever or something?" minho asked looking serious.

jisung gulped, serious minho was really getting to him.

but just to save jisung from his misery there was a knock at the door.

minho looked at the door and chuckled.

"having a whole party aye?" he teased.

felix ran out of the room and rushed over to the door, engulfing his boyfriend in a very happy hug.

"hurry hurry, i have something important you need to know!" felix giggled before dragging his boyfriend into minho and jisung's shared bedroom.

jisung rolled his eyes.

"he doesn't exactly NEED to know now does he~" jisung sighed.

"what's all that about?" minho asked confused.

"it's not even important felix is just exaggerating." jisung sighed before sitting next to minho.

minho laughed under his breath and leaned on his hands, staring at jisung's side profile.

jisung glanced at minho confused.

"staring problem?" jisung laughed.

"only for you..." minho mumbled.

"what was that?-"

"WHAT?!" changbin screamed.

minho and jisung both flinched at the sudden yell.

"what the" minho tried to say.

changbin quickly poked his head out of the room and stared at jisung.

"jisung- what the fuck, you're so dirty minded!" he yelled, trying not to laugh.

jisung sighed from embarrassment.

he turned away from the bedroom door and hid his head in his hands.

"what's he talking about? i wouldn't of expected you out of all people to be 'dirty minded'" minho laughed.

jisung whined from embarrassment.

"can we not talk about this please." jisung sighed.

minho chuckled and nodded his head.

"so since it's monday tomorrow and it's my first day, i was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me. felix can come too of course." minho suddenly asked.

jisung looked up at minho surprised.

"wait really? you want to have lunch with me?"

"yeah? why are you so surprised?"

"it's just... felix is technically my only friend... i thought you-"

"well i don't care, i'll be your second friend." minho smiled.

jisung blushed, he was really happy with his new roommate.

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊

hello~
double update because I'm getting impatient with the amount of drafts i have for this book already
hope you enjoyed the book so far♡♡♡♡
bye beautifuls!