XXXV | His Love

22.08.22
1,204 words

the boys made it back to the college in surprisingly one piece.

the car trip home though, jisung was incredibly silent.

not laughing at any jokes or at least even talking.

it really worried minho.

it was now about 9:00pm and they had been back at the college for about 4 hours.

it was enough time for minho to unpack, but jisung's stuff was still packed up in the suitcase that was still at the front door.

as soon as they got into their dorm, jisung walked into the bathroom and hasn't come out.

minho knocked a few times but was ignored each time.

minho did end up calling felix, but that didn't work.

he tried calling daehwi but he was busy.

and lastly he called chaeryeong.

she came over and managed to convince the boy to let her in.

it had been about half an hour since she's been in the bathroom with jisung.

minho was trying to take his mind off things so he was sitting on the couch watching a kdrama.

the bathroom door opened slightly and chaeryeong walked out.

she went over to minho and sat next to him on the couch.

she sighed loudly as she laid all of her weight on the cushions.

"you know a guy named sooyung, correct?" she said suddenly.

minho looked at her confused.

"choi sooyung?"

chaeryeong nodded.

"yeah, he's one of my friends, why?" minho asked.

chaeryeong groaned.

"why? why do you have to be friends?" she whined, making minho furrow his eyebrows and sit up a little.

"why? what's happened that concerns soo?"

"no way you have a nickname for him. that's literally so embarrassing." chaeryeong spoke.

minho scoffed.

"you should be using oppa-"

"oh fuck off minho. if only i could tell you the shit he did to jisung, but i can't can i?! so shut the fuck up because he doesn't deserve anyone's honour!" chaeryeong said loudly, sounding irritated.

minho's eyes widened.

"is that why jisung is so upset? what the fuck did sooyung do?!" minho said asked quickly, standing up as if he was gonna go kill someone.

chaeryeong stood up too and faced minho.

"i don't have to the right to tell you, sorry." she said, looking away.