XL | The 'Good' News?

07.10.22
1,838 words

chaeyeong was on her way to pick up the drunk idiots.

she thought that she was only going to have to deal with a few of jisung's friends.

because she thought that a few equaled, well, a few.

oh how she was wrong.

she did not expect to find EIGHT drunk men sitting on the curb outside the club.

"you have to be fucking kidding me..."

"han jisung!" she growled as she aggressively got out the car and slammed the door shut.

"chae!~" he giggled drunkly and stood up from the curb.

chaeryeong immediately picked up his arms, looking around for any evidence of dumb drunk actions.

"are these all your friends?" she asked as she looked up at him.

he nodded quickly.

she sighed and looked around for minho.

"there he is- LEE MINHO!" she yelled out.

the boy immediately whipped his head towards the girl.

"chae!" he gasped dramatically and skipped over to her and jisung.

"help me get everyone in my car." she said sternly, pulling jisung with her.

he quickly saluted and turned around to drag the rest of the boys into the small car.

after about ten minutes of the two struggling to get the boys into the car, they finally made it.

minho had sobered up a little from the work out.

"jesus christ... let's go." chaeryeong yawned and minho nodded in agreement.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the next morning jisung woke up with the biggest head ache.

and with no minho.

he groaned and struggled to get out of bed.

he slowly dragged his feet into the kitchen in his and minho's dorm, his hand adding pressure onto his massive headache.

he yawned and opened his eyes to find minho with, what looked like, hangover soup.

"hey min..." jisung said croakily.

minho turned his head and smiled.

"hello beautiful. how're you feeling?" minho said as he got up and walked over to the microwave.

"headache." jisung groaned as he sat down on a stool and laid his head on the kitchen counter.

minho took out a bowl from the microwave and put it in front of jisung.

"eat up, hangover soup just for you." minho laughed slightly then went to finish his soup.

jisung lifted his head and thanked the elder before gulping it down.