XII | Lee Hwan-joon

02.05.22
1,491 words

a week has passed and everything is going amazing.

all the boys are happy in their new friend group of six.

everyone is still the same as they were before except for two particular boys, who seem to be having more fun than the others~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"just eat it! i wouldn't poison you, you ass!" felix yelled at the older.

"felix, i'm not eating it because i think you'd poison me, i'm not eating it because i'm allergic to peanuts!" jisung fought back.

as the two best friends went back and forth the rest of the boys just ignored them and continued eating.

neither jeongin or chan were with them but nobody seemed to notice as they just concentrated on not listening to the two blabbering.

"are you serious?! that is so dumb, being allergic to a nut?!" felix yelled then started laughing at the last thing he said.

jisung rolled his eyes then leaned onto the boy beside him.

"i hate this kid sometimes hyung~" jisung quietly whined.

minho giggled.

"you two love each other and everyone knows it." minho smiled as he snaked his arm around jisung's waist.

the two boys had been quite flirty lately, always spotted together.

they look as if they've known each other for years by the way they look at each other.

ever since the night they watched frozen together, they were always hugging or slightly cuddling.

"hey wait, where's chan and innie?" changbin asked.

"good question-" minho added.

"i'm here." chan said suddenly.

"weird but good timing..." felix said to himself with a suspicious look on his face.

"where's innie?"

"uh, i think he has... detention?" chan smiled awkwardly at the terrible excuse.

"jeongin? detention? where is he actually?" felix raised his eyebrow.

"he... didn't feel well..." chan said quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"nope, they definitely fucked in an empty classroom and to make it not look suspicious chan left so it looked like they didn't just have sex." jisung spat.

"what-"

"and now my bets are on jeongin is still in the classroom resting before his next class because he doesn't have enough strength right now since he just got pounded into by the eldest in this group." jisung smirked.

everyone stayed silent with their eyes widened and mouths open.

"am i correct?" jisung asked innocently.

"don't answer that, i don't think we need the confirmation..." minho said still stunned.

chan sighed and awkwardly ate his food as the boys stared at him.

after a minute chan was getting a little too uncomfortable.

he gently put his chopsticks down and lifted his head to look up at the boys still looking at him surprised.

"can you all stop looking at me? sorry i had sex with my boyfriend! shouldn't you guys be more surprised jisung knew so much about it?!" chan yelled annoyed.