XXIX | The Drive

10.07.22
1,057 words

four hours into the trip and a lot was happening.

changbin and minho did end up switching places...

jisung was calmly holding the phone which was playing karaoke for felix.

felix was currently singing 'shake it off' by taylor swift, nobody really understood the lyrics but they didn't really care.

chan was occasionally humming along.

meanwhile minho had magically fallen asleep on the seat next to jisung and the rest of them were doing their own things.

jeongin was cheering and hyping up felix, seungmin was wearing his headphones, attempting to block out felix's voice and hyunjin was minding his own business.

aka eating all the snacks.

chan was obviously busy driving, changbin just talking about random shit, sometimes ranting about whatever was on his mind, chan listening but not really caring.

then suddenly felix stopped singing.

everyone but chan and minho looked at him confused.

felix smiled guiltily and sat properly.

"hey um hyung... i kinda need to pee..." he giggled.

chan sighed.

"seriously? we just went past like three restaurants and now you gotta pee?"

"i'm sorry but lee has to pee!" felix whined.

chan couldn't help but laugh at his stupid pun.

"okay okay, there's a gas station over there, i'll pull over and we can get more snacks while you go to the bathroom." chan spoke as he turned the blinker on.

the boys got excited, happy they get more snacks.

jisung tapped minho's thigh to attempt to wake him.

minho hummed and opened his eyes slowly.

he smiled as he saw jisung happily waiting for him to awaken.

"what's up ji?" he spoke quietly.

"we're at a gas station, let's go pick some snacks!" he spoke excitedly.

minho nodded and sat up, taking his seat belt off and getting out the van.

all the boys rushed into the store to find more food.

chan and minho stood together waiting for everyone to be done.

chan noticed minho's tired attitude and pulled him to lean his head on his shoulder.

"you seem very tired lately, are you okay?" chan spoke softly.

minho looked up at him then laid his head back.

"i don't know, just a bit of insomnia, you would know." the younger grinned, teasing the older.

chan lifted his shoulder a little bit, minho groaning at the movement.