XVI | Night Together

07.05.22
1,107 words

a week later and the boys all decided that they were going to spend a night together.

it turns out hyunjin was felix's new roommate so they introduced hyunjin and seungmin into their friendgroup and now they're all hanging out at felix's and hyunjin's dorm.

they were all sitting around since they had just had dinner even though it's 11pm.

"i'm bored~ let's do something!" jisung whined.

"we can, just wait for minho hyung to come back." chan added as he cuddled the youngest.

jisung rolled his eyes and sat up.

"where even is he?" he asked almost annoyed.

everyone looked up at the boy.

"why are you so mad tonight?" felix asked lightly.

"i'm not! i just want min!" jisung blurted out.

"wait so only minho?" hyunjin grinned.

jisung's eyes widened.

"n-no! i just w-want him to be here so we can d-do something..." he stuttered.

the boys laughed quietly.

"sure kid~" changbin smirked.

"j-just tell me where he is!" jisung shouted.

"he's at the store dumbass, i'm surprised you didn't think of that." felix scoffed.

jisung then immediately walked to his room and grabbed his coat.

he put his shoes on and rushed out the door to the store.

the boys just sat in the lounge room confused and shocked.

"uh, can we talk about how in love that boy is?" jeongin giggled.

"i know right, i'm surprised they aren't dating, i would of thought they were if i didn't already know." hyunjin added.

they all laughed at the poor boy.

"but is nobody gonna talk about the fact he's alone on the streets right now..-" seungmin suddenly said.

"don't worry, minho hyung will save him" felix said causing the boys to laugh once again.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

jisung grumpily walked out the college grounds and towards the brightly shined store.

he had his hands in his pockets while walking quite fast since he was a little scared of the dark and being alone at this time of night.

he finally turned a corner and the store came into sight.

he smiled cockily as he walked up to the store.

he finally opened the doors and walked into the warm, not so crowded building.

he looked around all the aisles but couldn't find minho.

jisung sighed annoyed and pulled out his phone.

he went to minho's contact and called him.

he then suddenly heard a phone start ringing in another aisle.

he quickly went over to the noise and saw minho about to answer.

"there you are!" jisung said loudly as he angrily stomped over to the older.