XLV | A Mess Together

01.11.22
1,197 words

(angst, smut and fluff all in one🥱)

jisung had been driving for almost ten minutes when he finally drove passed the university.

he sighed as he remembered all the memories he had with minho.

he really did miss minho...

he turned another corner and right in front of him was minho's apartment complex.

he quickly parked his car and got out, remembering to lock it.

he had the number in his notes so he quickly took out his phone.

he found the number, room 22.

he ran up the stairs, wanting to get to minho as fast as possible.

once he got to his room he took a deep breath and knocked loudly.

he waited for a few seconds before the door finally opened.

the door creaked open and felix was standing their with a disappointed look on his face.

"so now you show up?" he asked sarcastically.

jisung looked at him unamused.

"is he here?" jisung asked desperately.

"yeah? so what? i'm here too." felix scoffed.

jisung rubbed his face in frustration.

"i'm free tonight, how about i take you both out for dinner? catch up a little, i really miss you both." jisung said, trying to lighten up the boy and convince the younger to let him in.

felix thought for a second.

"two seperate dinners. go on a date with him tonight and tomorrow you take me out to a very expensive restaurant and you pay for my meal, deal?" felix said, a small smirk on his face and his eyebrow raised.

jisung sighed but nodded.

"yeah, okay. just please let me in." jisung agreed, practically begging the boy to let him in.

felix rolled his eyes and moved out of the way.

"he's in his room, it's the room on the left." felix said.

jisung smiled widely and quickly brought his best friend into a hug.

"thank you lixie!" jisung exclaimed before making his way to minho's room.

felix looked down at his feet and smiled.

he then walked into the kitchen to get himself a drink but to also try and hear the couple's conversation.

meanwhile, jisung hesitantly stood at minho's door, his hands sweating and his heart racing.

he took another deep breath and was about to turn the door handle but felix interrupted him.