XXX | Chaos

11.07.22
1,200 words

the van turned a corner and finally the vacation house was right in front of them.

"we're finally here boys!" chan smiled widely.

all the boys sat up and wowed as they drove past the gates.

the house was huge and very beautiful.

"oh my god chan! i didn't expect it to be this big!" changbin spoke.

chan chuckled and parked the car.

"surprise." he smiled as he turned and faced all the boys.

they all smiled widely and rushed out the van.

felix and jisung ran around the garden admiring literally everything meanwhile everyone else was getting the luggage out of the van.

"this is amazing! i'm so excited sungie!~" felix squealed as he ran up to the boy, hugging him.

jisung giggled.

"i'm excited too, this week is gonna be so much fun!"jisung laughed.

they all got their bags inside quickly as it was getting dark outside.

now all the boys were admiring the interior.

chan stood, watching them all look around when he noticed minho.

he couldn't stay away from the kitchen.

chan laughed and walked over to him.

"you like it? i made sure the house we rented had a good kitchen just for you and your crazy cooking addiction." chan smiled.

minho turned to face him.

"it's awesome chan! this kitchen is literally perfect! i love it so much~" he sung happily.

chan smiled at the boy as he watched him continue to look around the kitchen.

he then realised he didn't tell anyone where the bedrooms were, all their bags were just stacked up at the front door.

"oi guys, bedrooms are on the second floor on the right, each door has two names on them, if you can read your own name then you will know which room is yours!" he yelled out, getting a lot of 'thank you' in return.

minho looked up at chan confused.

"is it couples?" he asked as he walked over to him.

chan nodded with a smile.

"can't torture you guys too much, i want you all to have fun even if it contains a little bit of alone time with the one you love." he smirked, winking at the other.

minho laughed and nodded.

"i'm gonna go find my room, thank you and channie~" he teased as he ran off.

chan sighed and shook his head slowly.

"such dorks."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"hyung look at our room!" jisung squealed as he ran and jumped on the king sized bed.

"it's very nice ji." minho chuckled, placing down his bags.

jisung hummed as he rolled around the bed, already messing it up.