IX | Drunken

20.04.22
1,141 words

"one more round over here!" changbin giggled drunkly.

a younger boy about 18 years old served them their shots and drinks.

three eager boys quickly chugged down the shots, yelling out as the burning sensation hit their throats.(i don't drink alcohol so idk what it feels like don't come at me)

the boys laughed as they drank more and more shots.

meanwhile felix was sitting quietly, looking out the window.

it was dark outside so he couldn't exactly see much.

he sighed then looked at his drunk as fuck boyfriend who was laughing his head off for the stupidest reason.

"hey are you okay? i would've thought you would be drinking with them." jeongin suddenly asked, catching felix's attention.

"o-oh, yeah i guess i'm just not in a partying mood." felix smiled sadly.

jeongin furrowed his eyebrows.

"what's wrong? i know we aren't close but we're friends." jeongin said leaning back as he drank some more of his lemonade.

"it's about jisung. a guy has been giving him a hard time lately and earlier he said something to him. he won't tell me what it was though. i guess i was being a little pushy but i'm just worried about him since he has a hard time dealing with these sorts of things, you know?" felix sighed.

"yeah it's hard when you care so much about someone and they don't tell you if something is wrong with them. lately i've been worried about chan because he gets overwhelmed by the amount of times he's been hit on in the past few weeks. it may seem like kind of funny and enjoyable for a bunch of beautiful women surrounding you and flirting with you, but for chan he gets stressed and upset because he's very loyal and doesn't exactly like the attention. i try to help him but sometimes he hides in his room and struggles alone and it scares me." jeongin sighs, relived he finally spoke about what had been eating him alive.

felix got up from his chair and walked over to jeongin, taking his hand and pulling him into a comforting hug.

jeongin hummed into the hug and smiled.

"if you want i'll go with you to jisung's dorm, the three of us can hang out while these asses get blind." jeongin requested as he pulled out of the hug.

felix smiled.

"i'd really like that, let's go." felix said as he got up from the seat and walked away with jeongin, heading back to the university.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the two youngest make their way towards jisung's dorm.

jisung was sitting on the corner of his bathroom, balling his eyes out as blood slightly drips down his new, deep cuts.

felix loudly knocks on the door and waited with jeongin for jisung to answer.

jisung's eyes widened as he immediately sat up from the knocking.

"shit, shit, shit, shit!" jisung repeated as he painfully but quickly got up from the floor.

he slid the blade under the sink and wiped his face from all the tears.

he quickly rolled up his pants and yelped from the sudden feeling of pressure on the wounds.

he fixed his hair a little before tiptoeing to the door.

he opened it slightly and saw two boys standing, waiting for him patiently.