7 | pippi long stockings

STEVIE WAS sitting in her room scrolling through tiktok while chuckling lightly at the funny ones.

she was going through a lot of edits of her last video, either one with a sad song over her story, or one saying she was a liar, or even random ones making edits of her kissing the camera.

she stopped at one which had the song don't blame me, by taylor swift, it was her and chris and when he had pushed the hair out of her face the bridge dropped.

she grinned liking it, then she realized what she had done.

stevies eyes widen and her mouth agape as she quickly unliked it, but it was too late, the damage was done.

"fuck, fuck, fuck." she cursed under her breath.

jumping out of bed and running to the living room were the three boys all sat she screamed.

"what?!" the triplets all yelled out in panic.

"i liked a stevopher edit on tiktok." she screeched wondering how she could be so stupid.

"your fucked." nic laughs at her.

"stevie did you unlike it?!" chris shrieked.

"yes obviously but the damage has been made!" she blared.

"okay it's cool, we're cool it's fine they wouldn't even notice, right?" she asks hopefully.

"right, they won't notice don't worry." matt pats her shoulder.

"yeah they won't." she falls onto the couch with a sigh.

everyone had noticed.

when stevie cole woke up she was greeted with at least a hundred thousand people tagging her or commenting on her tiktok, her instagram or her twitter.

"guys problem!" she screams entering the kitchen in the morning.

but the triplets were already smiling with joy and giggling.

"what?" she asks corking her head to the side.

"we hit a million followers!" nic screams out in joy.

and just like that stevie screams so loud the neighbors had woken up running to the three boys and a group hug was formed while the girl was jumping up and down.

"oh my god!" she screeched.

"when did it happen?" she asks.

"right before you woke up!" chris laughs with joy.

"oh my god! oh my god!" she starts grinning.

"we have a million subs!" matt yells with a happy tone.

"can you fucking believe it?" she hugs each boy individually.

matt first.

then nic.

and last was chris who rubbed the back of her head with a sigh.

steviecole

 liked by, mattsturniolo, nicsturniolo and 109,989 more

STEVIECOLE WHAT THE FUCK?!?! A MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ARE U SHITING ME RN, THANK U GUYS SO MUCH WE LOVE UUUUU

view comments here

chrissturniolo why are u even there no one likes u
steviecole do u choose to act like u did not tackle me into the biggest hug???

userthree SOOO PROUD
steviecole we could not have done it without u thank uuuu

nicsturniolo LOVE U ALL SOOO MUCH

mattsturniolo LOVE U GUYS!!

userfive she's not even related to them or even a triplet...
username that's what i'm saying

romeorafael tellement fière!!!
steviecole merci beaucoup!!

userninty how do u think chris feels about romeo and stevie talking again
chrissturniolo why would i not be fine with it??

username DID ANYONE SEE STEVIE LIKED A STEVOPHER VIDEO?!?!
userfiftyone I SAW OH MY GODDD OASJAJAKAK
steviecole IT WAS AN ACCIDENT OMG

"STEVIE COLE!" yells a furious chris sturniolo with a angry nic and matt behind him.

"what?" she asks as they barged into her room looking up from the book she was reading.

"why the hell are you on speaking terms with romeo rafael?" nic crosses his arms sternly.

"wha-"

"don't act all innocent." matt rolls his eyes.

"we're just talking, it's no big deal." she scoffs at them.

"no big deal?! that bitch butchered you then shredded your heart into peace's you dumbass." chris points out the obvious.

"whatever." she huffs.

"i'm reading, so please show yourselves out." she moves her eyes back to the pages.

the three dramatically walked out while slamming the door.

It was time for dinner, and Mary Lou had prepared spaghetti, so she summoned the teenagers.

Stevie braided two braids on her hair after seeing on social media that it helps your hair grow faster.

"Hey," she says, smiling at everybody at the table.

"It smells delicious," she says, smiling as she sits next to chris, who is rolling his eyes.

"you look like pippi long stockings." Chris teases her by moving her hair off her shoulder with his fork.

"you look like forest gump." she retreated at him.

frowning "Who's pippi long stonking?" asks Stevie.

"just some book character from kid book," justin answered her with a laugh.

She sighs as she untangles her hair and lets her brunette strands fall

Chris sturniolo couldn't help but stare dreamily at her as she moved her hair out of her face and let the hazel strands fall onto her shoulders.

She was just stunning when messing with her hair.

With a small giggle, Nic and Matt nudge each other under the table.

H speaks!
A MILLION SUBS!! I AM SOOO PROUD OF THEM OMGGGGG