92 | talk show

EVERY STURNIOLO member sat in the living room all quiet looking at their hands.

"i cant believe it." mary lou says.

matt, chris, nic and justin sat next to the other trev in front of justin sitting on jimmys lap.

"i cant believe she's gone." matt mumbles.

"h-how is this even possible?" jimmy rubbed his temples as tears brimmed their eyes.

"what did they say the cause of death was?" chris looks up gulping.

"being way too damn fine!" a stevie cole emerged from under the table holding a mic in her hand in front of the camera.

"hi im stephanie cole, but you can call me yours." she clicks her fingers while winking.

the camera transitions to her sitting on the kitchen table sipping a drink.

"welcome to my personal channel, or as i like to call it." her hands go in the air.

"the stevie cole show." she stands up in her heels as the camera transitions again.

this time she was sitting her room but it was set up as a talk show, her chair which she sat on, and a couch for the guests.

"on today's episode of the stevie cole show we have four special guests." the lens zooms out to the triplets with Justin on the couch.

"please state your name and occupation." stevie nods making them all look to her with confused looks.

"stevie you know-" chris was cut off.

"name and occupation!" she screams.

"uh i'm matt, i do youtube."

"yeah, okay im nic i also do youtube."

"im chris i-" the boy was cut off with the sound of a cab opening loudly.

averting their eyes they see stevie pour dr pepper into a bowl full of cereal.

"continue." she smiles.

"im eh justin im a professional poker player." justin smiles up.

"your a pedophile?!" stephanie slams her hands on her desk screaming.

"no! he plays poker!" chris cackles.

"oh well that's for losers."

the camera cuts.

"so chris, matt and nic, what do you do for youtube." the girl ask's sipping her mug that has nothing in it.

"well we post vlogs and you know car videos bec-" nicolas was cut off from the slurping noise of stevie cole munching and slurping her dr pepper and cereal.

he cleared his throat.

"so do you post with some girl or something?" she asks.

"uh no not really." matt teased.

"really?" stevie grits her teeth.

"you don't upload with a beautiful, kind, blue eyed, gorgeous, angel, perfect, amazing sweet girl?" she asks once more and sounding more threatening .

"oh! we post with our dog trev but he's a boy." chris nods along.

"okay cut the cameras." she yells, making it transition to stevie in front of a white towel making it look like a background.

"oh hey! didn't see ya there." she throws her book while smiling.

"we're gonna take a break from the stevie cole show." her hands throw into finger guns.