94 | lover

IT WAS MARGO MARRONS birthday today, she was the triplets and stevies friend.

nic and matt couldn't come cause they where planning tomorrows video but stevie and chris still went.

"how do i look?" stevie asks walking into chris's room.

her hair half up half down, the bangs falling over her forehead. the makeup painted onto her face that didn't even need it. she wore a long sleeve blue top that stops at her belly button, and a like green skirt that fell to her ankles that where wrapped around blue heels.

"you look..." he mumbles trailing off.

"you look..." the boy gulps.

"amazing." he finally breaths out.

"really?" she twirls around laughing.

"yes, really." he nods.

"thank you, your wearing the same thing you wear everyday but you still look cute." she giggles.

"reminds me, could you put my necklace on?" stevie asks handing him the crystal jewelry turning around and holding her hair.

his fingers clamp it wrapping it around and clipping it.

making his breathing fan over the back of her neck feeling the goosebumps shiver.

chris couldn't contain himself he was too tempted to touch her so he did, his fingers graze her bare back inhaling the smell of her daisy perfume.

if christopher owen sturniolo were to build a house he would have her arms as the walls, her eyes as the windows, her smile as the front door, her heart as the fireplace and her soul as his light.

and in this house he would place his faith knowing that he had finally found a home, he wished to live in forever and ever.

there should be a name for the eternal in betweenness of friendship and lovers.

the nature of him and her.

"you done?" stevie asks softly.

"hm? yeah oh yeah i'm done." he clears his throat patting his hands on his pants.

a honk was heard.

"owens here." stevie grabs his hand as they run down to the car.

"hey." the two smile entering.

"hi, where's nic?" owen quickly asks.

"sorry kid, he's not coming." stevie pats his shoulder.

"next time we could third wheel just not today." chris laughs.

the car ride to margo's house was like five minutes and it was filled with talking and the faint sound of the radio in the background.

the three enter and the trio then became a duo when owen left for his other friends.

once stepping foot inside, the stench of sweat, weed, alcohol and cheap cologne filled their nostrils.

"i'm gonna barf." stevie gags.

"it's hot that bad, just don't breath in through your mouth it's like your tasting it." chris jokes earring a glare from her.

"happy birthday!" stephanie runs up to margo hugging her as so did christopher.

"cool uh party." she gulps.

"really you think? i know it's not your guys type." margo laughs holding her drink.

"no i love the decor," stevie smiles.

"great! the snack table is over there." and then the duo where sprinting to the table.