64 | pretty

STEVIE COLE and christopher sturniolo sat in her room, her on the bed and him on the couch.

"what?" she smiles at the boy who was staring at her.

"what?" she asks again when he just grins softly.

"your so pretty." the teen boy mumbles.

making her blush.

"sure." stevie giggles going to go sit next to him but the boy grabbed her waist pulling her on his lap.

stevie cole fell flustered gulping softly at the sudden contact.

"hi." he leans his head on hers.

"hi." she smirks.

grabbing ahold of her hand hand interlocking her fingers with his.

"your so pretty." chris says once more.

"you said that already." she rolls her tongue in her mouth while blushing.

"i can say it a million times and it wouldn't be enough." the boy places thee tip of his nose on hers.

a small peck placed itself on her lips.

she smiled through the kiss.

she never felt this happy.

( A/N, now how do i ruin this^)

"alright it's friday again, so you know what that means!" nic smiles at the camera in the car.

"can i have a mint please?" stevie asks matt politely he hands her one.

"thanks." she smiles shoving the candy in her mouth.

"what the f-" she screams opening her mouth at the mint.

"matt why is so nasty." she groans the thing basically hanging from her mouth.

"oh shit that's your advil." matt widens his eyes.

"oh my god." she gags as chris holds out his hand for her to spit out the tablet in it.

they played the intro.

"ilovefruitman, said what type of what would describe each of you." chris reads off his phone.

"let's start with sodas." stevie starts looking to the boy with a small grin.

no one knew about this thing they had going on, and they planned on keeping it that way. it wasn't even a relationship for them to announce it was just a thing.

"i feel like you'd be dr pepper." chris points to the girl.

"me too." matt nods agreeing with his brother.

"are you just saying that cause it's my favorite?" her brows furrowed.

"no, i'm just saying that cause a lot of people like it, but a lot of people can't stand it." chris explains with a raise of his eyes.

matt dabs him up.

stevie stares at the kid her mouth agape in shock.

"woah, that felt personal." nic laughs softly.

chris giggles looking to her jokingly offended face.

"i mean i love dr pepper." the boy adds on saving himself.

the car filled with, ohs.

"that was smooth." she hits his shoulder as chris rolls his tongue in his mouth.

the four talk about matt and nics sodas for a few minutes.

"i feel like chris is a cola." stevie turns her head while stating.