42 | clown

"CHRISTOPHER!" STEVIE coles loud voice rung around the house.

as she barged into his room she was met with him sitting on his bed.

"why did you punch josh ben?" her arms cross over her chest.

she stayed at the door.

"i-" he was cut off when the girl ran towards him finally noticing the big bruise underneath his eye.

"oh my god." her fingers skim over the bruise.

"chris," she looks up to him only to see him already staring.

"are you okay?" he was breathless, of course he wasn't okay, the girl he dreamed would kiss him was here in front of him, sitting so magically beautiful.

"yeah." he gulps breathlessly.

"why would you that?" her heart skipped a beat as he looked away.

"was it because of me?" she points to herself, she was the fucking blame for her best friends black eye.

chris didn't answer, he felt like if he didn't his emotions would take the best of him.

"chris." she grabs his face "look at me." stevie placed her forehead on his as his eyes turned to glossy glass.

"thank you." she whispers to him "but i can fight my own battles." she giggles softly.

her lips had placed themselves over the bruise as the butterfly in her awoke, she didn't know this but chris had a butterfly in him too. the butterfly that was her match.

"stevie." the boy mumbles.

her name, she never really liked her name, but boy when he said it, she must've have fell in love with it.

her looks at his.

"are you crying?" her eyes widen with small giggles.

"no." the boys voice cracks.

"i'm just having an allergic reaction to the universe right now," chris looks up at the ceiling.

"aw baby." her hand reaches up to his hair.

"did the mean man hurt you." she babies her voice while rubbing the strands.

"oh don't worry, if he ever touches you again, i'm gonna kick the testicles clean off his body, he'll look like a ken doll down there." her sentence made him laugh.

stevie smiled, her goal was to make him giggle. she loved his giggle, she loved him.

"guys we got a banger video." chris tells the camera, it was him, matt and nic in the car.

they played the intro.

"me, matt and chris, are parked outside of michaels costume store." nic rubs his hands together.

"and we're getting a clown costume, cause our best friend stevie, is afraid of clowns." the oldest triplet giggles.

"petrified!" chris jumps in stating.

"i mean she's afraid of a lot of things." matt starts.

"clowns, dead animals, oreos, the dark, jake gylenhaal." chris counts on his fingers.

"basically she's scared of everything the random human isnt." matt shrugs his shoulders.

"but mostly, mostly clowns!" nic yells while pointing to the lens.

the camera cut.

they vlog themselves buying the costume and of course christopher had to floss in the middle of the isles.