15 | tommy

STEVIE WAS tired so like any person she took a nap.

matt and nic weren't home, the adults also weren't there so she took a nice and quiet sleep.

once waking up she had reached her hand out for the teddy bear she had since she was five but he wasn't there.

She didn't give it much thought because he was always in her room somewhere.

Stevie had sat up in her bed, looking around for her stuffed animal, but there was none to be found.

Getting up and searching the room, I discovered that there was no teddy bear.

Her hands dug furiously through her closet, tossing shirts, skirts, and dresses to the floor, only to discover no plush toy.

After a panic wave splashed her in the face, she stood up and dashed to Chris's room.

"Help!" she screams, unable to control her breathing.

"What?" he urges, clutching her shoulders with concern.

I cant find tommy!" She begins to breathe frantically.

"Calm down, where was the last place you put him?" he inquires as he walks past her and into her room.

"I slept with him, but when I woke up, he was gone." She notices tears welling up in her eyes.

"Stevie, don't cry." he frowned sadly "trev probably dragged him somewhere." he assured her grabbing her hand and look for the bear.

"Chris, I can't find him!" she wails from the room she was searching in.

While sorting through the items, she couldn't help but cry silently as her breathing rate skyrocketed.

"I didn't find him either," he had said as he walks in.

"oh my god! what do I do." She sobs, her hands trembling, her cheeks flushed pink.

she wasn't dramatic, she loved that bear so much, her mom gave it to her and she genuinely could not lose it.

"let's look outside." Chris rubs her shoulders as she walks out to the backyard.

Stevie panickedly searched the bike rack, while Chris searched the grass.

"I found him!" exclaims the boy.

Stevie almost passed out from relief.

"oh my god, thank you." she grabs the teddy from him and leaping into his open arms.

her breathing still wasn't good, she was having a serious panic attack over something small like this.

"Breathe," Chris says as he kneels in front of her in the living room.

"I can't," she admits, breathing heavily.

"one," she inhaled, "two," she exhaled; the pair repeated this for a few minutes, until Stevie had calmed down.

Chris didn't notice how beautiful she was because she was holding the back of her head.

"What?" she asks softly.

"Nothing," he mumbles as he takes a breath.

"You weirdo, stop staring at me like that." She sighs as she laughs at him.

"sorry." he looks away.

Chris fixed his gaze on her bright smile.

"careful." she smirks.

"What?" he asks, his brow furrowed.

"your smile. you look like your about to fall in love with me." She raises her head and smiles at him.

"your so weird." chris chuckles softly.

he couldn't help his smile though it was like a room full art and he would still stare at her.

chrissturniolo

 liked by, mattsturniolo, steviecole and 109,099 others

CHRISSTURNIOLO she loves tommy more than me

view comments here

steviecole i love u, i just love tommy more
chrissturniolo i can take that

username omg she's so cute
chrissturniolo i know right

userthree i think he's in love

irisapatow omg baby
steviecole IRIS ILY

usernine why r her eyes puffy??

username shes so ugly
chrissturniolo bruh just leave

H speaks!
this chap was kinda cringe so idk,
i love u all sooooo much