27 | lovely

"HI!" STEVIE cole smiles at her phone opening her tiktok.

"you guys have asked me to do that eyebrow prank on chris," she giggles softly.

"you ask and you shall receive."

the video then was cut to stevie sitting on top of a laid down chris while pretending to do his eye brows.

"your sure you can do this?" chris asks her worriedly, "yes I told you I took a class." she blew on his face.

"All right then," he murmurs.

"ready for your reveal?" stevie requests holding her phone up to her face.

then showing chris his eyebrows, with a filter that made them look very thin.

"Stevie!" the boy exclaims as he rises from his fetal position.

"What?" she inquires innocently.

"Why did you make them so thin?" he asks, his fingers skimming the brows.

"That's what I said I'd do, do you not like them?" She has a sad expression on her face and looks down.

"i-i love them!" he forced out.

"I just wish you had been more clear," he stutters.

"You're in luck," she laughs, "it's a filter," she demonstrates.

"oh I love you." he tackled her onto the bed.

"Dude!" she exclaims, giggling in his arms.

"What's wrong with you?" she exclaims beneath him.

he looks at her with that fucking smile on his face, she wished she hated him.

"You need to stop staring at me like that." She shifts her gaze to the side.

"I look at you the way I always do." he lies down next to her.

the two turning on their sides and facing each other

"You seem cute today, because you seem grumpy most of the time," he laughs.

"are you flirting or starting a fight." She raises the side of her mouth.

"You're so weird bro," he spoke as he shoved her shoulder.

"I'm sorry," she asserts, smiling.

"you say that a lot."

I feel it a lot."

Then there was silence, and they were just staring into each other's eyes, as if they were in a movie.

Chris yawned quietly.

That was the end of it. Stevie was madly in love.

"chris?" she calls to him.

In response, he hums.

"you really look like your name is linda." She laughs, which makes him laugh.

the two laughed until they stopped.

"I want to laugh with you forever," he declares quietly to her.

"You know you're a corny motherfucker." Stevie laughs at him.

In response, the boy shrugs.

"Don't you think lovely is a beautiful word that should be used more often?" Stevie had said it out of the blue.

I do." chris nods.

She looks up at the ceiling, but the sturniolo teen remains focused on her side profile.

The soothing silence had taken over.

"You look lovely," he blurted out, his eyes widening at his remark.

"thank you chris." She refuses to look at him and instead smiles at the ceiling.

it was true, the stars carefully watched her while blinking, jealous of the way she shone.

"stevie, look at me." Chris had succumbed to it, because the moment he saw those eyes, he was leaning in.

oh no. oh no. oh no. oh no!

and whatever took over chris took over stevie.

The peck was placed softly on her lips, ever so slowly.

It ended as quickly as it began when Nic barged into the room.

"Guys!" he yells, looking down.

"What?!" they scream, flinging themselves apart.

"Stevie, Trev peed on your bed." Nic has a disgusted expression on his face.

"why're you sitting so far apart?" He indicates the space between them.

It took her a split second, "There is a global pandemic nic! god!" She screams as she runs past the boy and into her room, where she notices a wet stain on her bed.

"oh...kay." nic mumbles slowly.

"What's up with you guys acting strange?" He follows up with another question.

"this isn't an interview!" chris shrieks shutting the door on his face.

putting his back to the door and collapsing to the floor, his hands covering his eyes

Stevie slid her back against her door, frustratedly running her hands through her hair, the two of them groaning.

stevie wished she could just ask him what he thinks of her.

chris just wanted her to say she wanted him too.

H speaks!
UM HELLLOOOOO?????

i swear chris's heart is so full of stevie, he cannot even call it his own.

BUT GUYS IT HAPPENDDDDD