80 | christian

STEVIE COLES FAVORITE thing to do is to draw a bath when she was sad.

the feeling of your sadness floating around your calm body, her damp her that looked a mess just like her mind.

stevie loved baths.

the warm water on her skin causing goosebumps to scatter throughout. the way her eyes closed and all could be heard were the drops of liquid from the tap.

slipping open her phone as the bubbles surround her.

a dm.

a guy named, christian, no last name or anything just christian.

christian.222
ur so pretty

stevie turns her eye in confusion.

"who the fuck is he?" she mumbles under her breath.

clicking onto his account his latest picture was him just sitting in a cafe.

christian.222

 liked by, odettemacauly, usernamenine and 109 others

CHRISTIAN.222 din din

view comments here

author yall know why i casted him as j*ck dylan grazer

"how does odette know him?" stevie asks quietly going through his page.

he was cute, not too cute, but still cute.

steviecole
thank u!

christian.222
ur most welcome

steviecole
who r u?

christian.222
i'm christian

steviecole
haha yeah i got that

christian.222
so what ur saying is u
stalked me 🤨

steviecole
no acc i did not say that

STEPHANIE SMILES AT HER screen, he was pretty and nice, was a package deal.

getting out of the bath was the hardest things in the world, the feeling of the cool air hitting you, and the headache you get once you step up.

it was all so terrible.

"vintage tee, brand new phone, high heels on cobble stones." stevie sings under her breath while walking into her room the towel wrapped around her.