31 | heather

"STEVIE." CHRIS and nic were standing over a sleeping stephanie and chris's phone in nics hand as he take a video.

someone requested to wake stevie up, how cruel.

"stevie, stevie," he nags on her.

but the girl was still asleep with the blanket covering her whole body and just her head popping out.

"is she dead?" he looks at the boy as nic sniffed.

"stevie!" he screams once more.

"stevie, fire fire." he pretended to say, but she stayed asleep.

"don't say that." nic scowls at him.

"oh shit, her ptsd is bout to kick in." chris jokes while running his fingers through his hair.

stephanie cole sat in her bedroom considering to run away from this earth.

she needed to tell someone about this so called crush on chris, she needed to.

it was a big deal, huge deal.

it was like she had been stabbed in the gut with a knife and then it twisted on her organs.

"hey trev." she calls for the dog.

she grabs him and sits him in front of her.

"i gotta tell you something." she frowns.

"dont say anything trevor, i'm trusting you with my biggest secret." she gulps down her spit while fiddling with the ring on her finger.

"you know chris." she asks him.

"so um you know how i've been acting weird lately." the dog didn't do anything, he was a dog he just stared at her hoping for treats.

"i think, i think i um i might have feelings for him." she slaps her mouth after and sighing.

"what am i supposed to do trev? do i tell him?" she looks at the dog who again, was just staring.

"your right, that would just make things weird." she shakes her head.

"should i tell nic?" she asks.

"yeah i get that." she nodded.

"do you think i should just leave it, should i ignore it." she questions the dog.

"okay great! thanks!" she kisses the dog and running down the stairs to the living room.

seeing chris sat with a girl she didn't know.

"hey stevie." he waved.

"h-hi." she waves back her eyes scanning the blonde girl.

"this is heather." he shows her the girl.

"uh hello heather." she nods "i'm stevie."

heather smiles at her.

oh shit, stevie was gonna be sick, she was gonna puke everywhere if she saw that girl.

"excuse me, i-i uh gotta go!" she runs out the door of the house and snatching the keys for the car.

she sat so close to him. she smiled when he introduced her. he blushed when he said her name.

stevie was having a panic attack.

opening the door of the vehicle aggressively she strapped herself in and started driving.

"breathe, breathe, breathe." she sighs tears running down her face as her lip quivers.

she is so dramatic.

entering the suburbs she threw her head back on the leather her eyes scrunching up, all could be heard was the loud beating of her red heart.

suddenly a beep had made its way to her ears, and stevie swerved as she almost bumped into the car next to her.

"sorry!" the girl screams.

driving up to the gas station she breathed in the smell of the seven eleven.

"hi." she greets the person behind the counter.

"do you have any aspren?" she gulps.

the man hands her the bottle looking her up and down making her face lighten with disgust.

walking out she swallows the pill "perv." the girl mumbles under her breath.

walking into the house she sat with the three boys on the couch.

"where'd you go." chris asks her.

"gas station." she blankly stated keeping her eyes on the tv.

why was she mad at him, it's not like they were together.

"who was that girl?" nic asks chewing on his twizzlers.

"oh heather dawson, she just moved in to the house in front of us." chris tells them with a smile,  keeping his blue eyes on the girl who had no interest in the conversation.

"she's cute." matt looks at him with a giggle.

"she is, isn't she?" chris tells them with a grin.

"she's pretty but i like brunettes more." nic told them, side eyeing stevie.

trevor, that fucking dog who cannot keep his mouth shut.

"is she nice?" matt throws a gummy in his mouth.

"yeah shes funny too." chris laughs probably remembering a joke she said.

stevie could hear her heart break, she knows that when she walks about she would be greeted with the feeling of the peace's of heart jumping at chris to tell him, but her brain kept them from reaching.

"i got her instagram, she's french." he looks at stevie trying to make her smile.

and with that stevie knew she was replaced.

"i think i'm gonna go shower." she gulps getting up, her shredded heart jumping at chris and her brains arms grabbing them.

opening the hot water stevie stood under it.

it was like she wanted to cry and push the water back into her eyes.

but you cant fight that tears aren't coming.

the shampoo on her hair rinsed to the bottom of the shower floor as she sighed, her breath heavy at the hot water and fog in the small room.

she wondered if chris ever thought of her at the exact same time as she did.

he was thinking of her right now.

why was she sad?

H speaks!
cried writing this chapter

i love u all and i'm sorry for this...

SHE WISHS SHE WERE HEATHER