36 | wedding

CHRISTOPHER STURNIOLO was many things, but in love wasn't one of them.

that's cheesy as shit he watches in movies, or the books that stevie reads, or the quotes she talks about and the shows the girl watch's, there he goes again turning every single thought in his mind about her.

but he wasn't in love.

i mean sure he loved it when she smiled or giggles, or the way she kisses the camera or how she turns her head to you whenever your talking, he loved the way her eyes changed color depending on what she wore or how she talked for hours about her favorite things, wait holy shit chris sturniolo is in love.

the boys eyes widen at the realization running to the bathroom opening the tap and washing his face with the cold water.

"oh my god." he breaths out holding the counter while sighing.

"chris, come on." stevie walks up to the boy with the water falling down his face.

the noise of her heels stopping at the step of the door, a pink short dress falling to thighs and underneath were red tights that made her legs look slender and black heals lacing up her ankles.

chris sturniolos legs were giving out.

his eyes trail up her body and a gulp was evident as it fell through his throat.

the rouge red covering her lips as the top lip shapes like a heart, her caramel-colored hair swept passed her shoulders. Turquoise eyes skimming the bathroom. Her eyeliner crinkling around the edges as a broad grin embedded itself on her clear skin.  Her hair was decorated with ringlets of curls, they fell passed the pink dress that ribboned itself over her chest. her hands covered in gold jewelry deflecting the light. Her nails colored in a light pink. 

"chris?" she calls out to him as the silence took over the room.

"hm?" he hummed at her looking up at the girl once realizing what was happening.

"we gotta go." she whispers unknowingly pointing to the door.

he nodded.

"oh wait, uh your tie." she stops him by his shoulders and softly touching the neck of his tie.

adjusting the knot of it she tightened it gently feeling the eyes of the boy staring down at her.

"done." she pats his chest straightening the heart of the suit.

"you look pretty." he mumbles to her.

stevie looks up, smiling softly while a blush took over.

"could you zip up the dress." she asks turning around and moving her hair away from her back revealing the halfway zipped dress.

chris's hands skimmed the zipper and his fingers lingering slightly on her bare back feeling stevies goosebumps run around.

"thanks." she gulps walking away.

"hi guys!" nic yells in the car.

"we're still in la!" matt smiles.

"and we're going to a wedding!" he claps his hands.

"say hi mom." nic rams the camera in the woman's face, as she waved.

"just look at how pretty stevie looks." nic shows the camera the girl in the backseat with chris sitting with her.

"we're going to our friends wedding," stevie giggles.

"and the food is gonna be so good." she smirks hungrily.