EPILOGUE

STEPHANIE COLE HELD HER HEAD high in her room in the small french church.

looking in the mirror the girl smiles softly.

mumbling the words and sentences she had to know.

"ready?" nick walks in gently.

his eyes gawk.

"stevie, you look, you look amazing." he smiles twirling her around.

the white dress wraps around her body perfectly making her look exactly what you would imagine an angel to look like.

"i'm ready."

and with that

violet and scout walked down the isle throwing flower petals in the air.

everyone watch's.

chris stood at the front hands shaking as the preacher grins.

matt and nick stood next to him.

after the twins had done.

the violin starts playing softly and the big doors of the church had opened as everyone rises and looked.

stevie cole was being walked down the long isle with jimmy sturniolo.

her satin white dress flows softly behind her and the the vail fell over her long hair, makeup how she normally does it and a smile how it always is.

chris looks, and looks and looks.

"don't cry, don't cry, don't cry." nick mumbles to the boy but he knew that he was saying it to himself.

but chris did cry glass was gleaming his eyes.

while stevie flows down finally getting to the end, jimmy kisses her hand and sits with mary lou.

as the girl stands in front of chris she smiles to him he smiles back.

"please be seated." the preacher says as everyone sits.

"friends, family, we are here today to celebrate the marriage of christopher sturniolo and stephanie cole." with his words the two let out breathy chuckles, they were getting married.

"i've known you both for the last twenty two years of your lives," the man tells.

"watching you go from those kids who cannonballed into the holy water, and the kids who stuck glue in each other's hair."

stevie stares at chris looking at him so gently.

"now i've believed you have prepared your own vows." the man shrugs.

"yes," chris smiles.

"i was gonna do a barbie life in the dream house rap, but my beatboxer isn't here." he nods his head.

"that's the only reason it's not happening." he looks out to the crowd.

"so."

"stevo, if i had a flower for every time i thought of you, i would be walking in a full garden." chris smiles to her.

"every single day with you has been crazy."

"since the day i found someone, the day you found someone, or the day that we kissed in the rain and acted like nothing happens the next." he giggles making her giggle.

"maybe it was the day i saw you brush your teeth in the shower or maybe the day i heard you tell everyone you would sing a taylor swift song for five bucks." he smarts.

"people would ask nick and matt if we were together." the boy looks to his brothers.

"and they would reply wirh 'they're both stubborn it's complicated.' but."