85 | baking

STEVIE COLE WAS making cupcakes, cookies, and cake pops. not for her, but she was a fatass who would eat those in a heartbeat.

but someone was making a fundraiser for the kids who had been killed in the school shooting of uvalde.

so she was opening a bake sale to raise money.

"okay, eggs." she goes over the bowl holding the two eggs in her palms.

cracking them into the bowl softly.

"what else?" her eyes look around.

"do you know what goes next." stevie asks trev who lays on the floor.

he didn't answer.

"do you think i need to add the shells?" she questions the dog about the eggs.

he doesn't answer.

"right your a dog." she slaps her head.

chris walks in, without stevie noticing.

he looks at the girl that wore an apron wrapped around her waist her brown hair falling over her shoulders but a headband pushing her strands away from the batter.

the smell of chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and sugar had filled the room, but those scents were thrown out and overpowered by her daisy smell.

it was like he had fallen in love with her soul before he even touched her skin.

"la, la, la." stevie mumbles softly under her breath making chris chuckle.

"oh your here." she nods.

"yeah." he walks up next to her softly.

"why're your making so much dessert?" christopher asks dipping his finger in the batter then liking it.

"tsk!" she slaps his hand as he holds it with a frown.

"raising money for those kids family who were killed in a school shooting." she informs making him sigh at the story.

"i'll help." he says straight away grabbing a apron and tying it around his own waist.

"uh alright." she gulps.

"but you gotta tie your hair." stevie steps up and holds the hair tie in her hand rapping it around the boys soft hair.

a few minutes go by of the two just mixing in the flour and other ingredients.

stevie goes to her phone changing the song they played out loud, happiness is a butterfly by lana del ray started playing.

stephanie starts to hum to the song.

"don't be a jerk, don't call me a taxi, sitting in your sweatshirt crying in the backseat." she sings under her breath.

"oh, i just wanna dance with you." she smiles at the lyrics, she wanted to dance with him.

trevor stares at the two, he was getting bored of them.

"help." chris hands her the bag of flour that refused to be opened.

she giggles pulling the paper, pulling, pulling until it exploded in her face.

she lets out a gasp as he lets out a laugh.

"oh my god!" stevie screams.

her eyes turn to chris who was basically falling to the floor with cackles.

she rolls her eyes dumping the bag on him, making him shut the fuck up and gasp.

"yeah bitch!" she yells.