100 | the end

"STEVIE CHRIS GO." nic holds the camera up to the two.

"alright wait." she smiles.

"we have shit to tell." chris giggles.

they play the intro.

"well what is it we're dying to hear." matt says sarcastically already knowing.

"this is so weird how do we say it?" stevie cackles.

"i'll say it." chris giggles softly.

"me and stevie are you know dating." he smirks at his sentence.

the whole cringes letting out groans.

"well what do you want me to say?!" he laughs out loud falling to the floor.

"oh god." stevie blushed hard rubbing her temples.

"this is so awkward." nic scoffs from behind the camera.

"basically chris kissed stevie, it took literally a billion years for them to find their feelings out but now after like a billion arguments later. their smooshing booties." nicolas explains turning the lens.

"ew!" they all scream.

the camera cuts.

"but yea me and chrissy teagen are uh kinda together- this is so weird!" she screams.

"how about we go about this vlog like a normal couple." chris smiles down to her softly.

"no!" they all scream.

the camera cuts to all of them in a walgreens .

"hey guys what's up i brought the kids to walgreens." stevie shows them off in the toy section.

"if chris is a kid, then you know what that makes you stevie? a pedophile." matt says looking at rubber duckies.

"i'm gonna act like i didn't hear that." she mumbles.

walking up to her boyfriend.

wow.

that felt nice to say, chris was her boyfriend. all those nights of crying herself to sleep wishing she was in his arms, all those nights were she begged for his lips on hers now she can just have them anytime she liked.

"boyfriend." stevie mumbles giddily as nic was talking to the camera.

"girlfriend." chris walks up behind her placing his chin on her head making her blush.

HE WAS HER BOYFRIEND!!

the camera cuts.

"so we're picking out some fidget toys." nic explains.

"show them your toy stevo." nic asks.

"so i have this big among us pop it and this marble mesh, and this gay pop it cause it's pride month." she shows off proudly.

"sad that you know what all of these are called." chris teased.

"don't make fun of me, show them what you got." she snickers.

"pop it ball, another pop it ball, a duck, a Diamond and a squishy." the boy squeezed the toy in front of the lens.

"kids for real." matt stumbles but in his hands where the same things if not more.

the camera cuts to all of them back home.

"so we're gonna do a little challenge here." matt stated.

"i have two packs of listerne." he shows off the mints.