41 | dream and scream

"STEVIE." A whisper found its way into her ears.

she looks around her room only to see chris walk in and sit on the edge of her bed, he was shirtless only wearing sweatpants.

"what's wrong." she sits up from her sleeping position.

"nothing." he mumbles scooting closer to her.

what's going on?

"then what's up?" she furrows her brows.

he was leaning in.

what the fuck is happening.

before his lips connected with hers, a loud ringing had snapped her.

her alarm clock.

"oh my god!" she slaps her forehead.

it was a dream! she had a dream about chris, kissing her!

"fuck!" she jumps from her bead and landing to the floor.

sprinting out her room she ran barefoot to the door of the house, running past the triplets sitting in the kitchen all stop chewing once seeing her sprint.

grabbing the car keys and starting the car she was gone, in her pjs, barefoot and bed head.

"get the fuck out of my head!" she slaps her forehead while driving.

"get out!"

once arriving to her destination, she sighs.

"hi." stevie waves to all the grave stones.

"oh don't look at me like that." she scoffs at them, she could feel the dead judgmental stares.

"hi maman." stevie softly walks to the gravestone her bare feet hitting the fresh grass.

placing her forehead to the stone she hummed 'you are my sunshine.'

"i need your help." stevie quipped.

"chris." she stops herself.

"i have feelings for chris." she gulps her spit slowly.

"now i know your probably like dancing in heaven right now, but it's not something i'm enjoying." stevie started breathing heavily.

"what do i do?" she throws her head in her hands.

"i cant be his friend, i cant be his lover, and he cant be the reason for holding me back from falling in love." the lump in her throat grew heavier.

"i told myself that these are feelings, just feelings." her legs bring up to her chest with a small quiet sob, but she wasn't crying.

"b-but, real feelings don't just go away." stevies lip quivers while speaking to the stone.

"i think, i think i may love him, and it's killing me." now the water was falling from her eyes, as her cheeks turned a bright red.

"he doesn't feel the same, i was okay with that." her tongue clicks.

"but i don't think i am anymore." stevies head was now leaning on the stone once again.

"what do i do maman?" her wail was heard as she kissed the grave.

she sat there for three hours.

"i'm back." stevie walks into the house.

"we gotta go." chris grabs her hand.

"where?"

"remember we're watching scream with josh." chris reminds her.

"oh shit." stevie didn't like josh, he was self absorbed, all he thought about was himself, she once saw him get rejected and then called the girl a slut.