40 | melatonin

"DONT YOU wish your girlfriend was hot like me, don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me." stevie sang quietly in the bathtub while scrubbing her arms.

it's been thirty minutes and the girl was still in there.

"guys." chris calls out to the boys.

"stevies been in the bath for like an hour." he mumbles to them.

"so?" they ask, besides the water waste this was pretty normal for the girl.

"the doors locked, and i cant hear her!" he dramatically stated.

all three boys jump up and run to the bathroom door holding the knob.

stevie cole was too busy with her airpods in her ears to hear anything.

"stevie!" nic screams banging the door.

"stephanie!" matt and chris both yell after.

no answer.

she was mumbling the lyrics to baby by justin Bieber now.

"stevie!" chris push's himself to the door.

the three skinny boys push their body's onto the wood to try to open but it wouldn't budge.

the bubbles were surrounding the girl as she hums the lyrics.

"oh dad has the key." nic remembers pulling on his hair.

running to his room and grabbing the metal chris comes sprinting back.

"got it." he sighs in relief.

barging into the bathroom they were met with stevie laying in a tub full of bubbles, a bubble beard on her face her knees up to her chest.

she screams not expecting the barge.

"stevie! why the fuck weren't you answering!" chris yells at her.

"i'm in the fucking bath bro!" she screams back at them.

"why is the door locked!" matt booms.

"uh cause i knew this would happen." she points to the three having a meeting greet while she was soaked in bubbles.

"when have we ever walked in while you were taking a bath." matt told her while rolling his eyes.

"literally last week, chris walked in and starting taking a shit!" she screams recalling.

"oh right." the boys mumble softly under theyre breath.

"hi guys." stevie holds the camera up to her chin as she sat in the van.

"we're going to target." she giggles.

they played the intro.

"what are we here for?" nic asks while walking around with a shopping cart.

"i don't know." matt grumbles.

"what are you guys doing?" matt then asks as they find stevie and chris in the school supplies isle.

"chris isn't letting me use this pen." she whined.

"i wanna use it!" he didn't really want to use it, he just thought that if he took it from her she would try to grab it, and he wanted to feel her skin.

"chris!" she teaches while her hands start fighting with his.

he had accidentally done a small bent line on her wrist causing her to gasp.

"how dare you!" she screams at him.

matt held the camera up at them.

"here." chris draws two dots on the top of it to make it look like a smiley face.