Chapter 1

Your pov:

I had my suit on, was sitting in Rick's car on the way to the meet the Client that I have to work for. I don't even know who my Client is, because Rick said it's a suprise. If I am being real, I am a little bit nervous about that.

When we arrived at the Company, I opend the car door, went out of the car, closed the door and went to Rick's side. As we walked to the front door i got more nervous than before. Rick opend the door and we went inside.

As we walked to the conference room Rick said to me ,,It's going to be okay, I am sure you will like this job as much as I do." I said ,,You do this job for two years and your father owns this Bodyguard Company, so you can't say anything else." He said ,,Okay your right, but still I am sure you will have a good Client, that doesn't send you to get coffee." I said ,, Well Rick I think your father just wanted to teach you a lession for having a car accident while driving drunk."
He answered ,, That was one time and I didn't even hit someone." I said ,,Ofcause not, you only crashed your dad's porsch, oh talking about cars does your dad still has the Audi R8 Spider ?" ,, He does, why ?" I answered ,, Oh I just want to ask him, if I can take it for a drive one time." ,, I don't think he will let you, he doesn't even let me drive it." ,, We will see about that, your dad likes me more than you" ,, As if." We laughed.

As we continue to walk around in the building, the receptionist came to us.

,, Mister Lore told me that I should bring you to the Waiting Room, because he has a phone call right now. If you would please follow me."

When we arrived at the waiting room the receptionist said to us ,, You can sit down and wait here. I will get you as soon as Mister Lore is done with his phone call." Rick and I said at the same time ,, Okay, thank you." The receptionist went back to the counter.

5 minutes later Rick's dad came and said ,, Sorry for the waiting, I had an important phone call with a Client that has problems with his Bodyguard. Y/N man you grown up, i still remenber when you and Rick where 3 years old." ,, It's good to see you to Mister Lore."  ,, You know you can call me Bill, calling me Mister makes me feel old." Rick said ,, Well you are old dad." Bill answered ,, Rick if I were you I would shut your mouth before I'll give you your most hated Client." ,, Please not Mister Gilmour, you know he still wears a diaper. He asked me every 5 minutes if anyting was going through or if I could see his diapers. I tell you that men has disgusting." ,, Okay that's enough, let's go to the conference room and wait till the Client arrives."

We walked to the conference room and waited for the Client to arrive. A couple of minutes later the Client arrived and i couldn't take my eyes away from her.

Lizzies pov:

I was running late to meet my new Bodyguard. My old Bodyguard Frank retired from work, that's why I am on my way to meet my new Bodyguard.

Scarlett and I had a free day today, so she told me she would come with me.
,, Are you ready to meet you new Bodyguard. I have to say I am excited and you are you excited?" Scarlett asked. I said ,, Yes I am but I am also nervous, like what with we can't build  a good friendship or what if something happens and they want to have a new Client or what if" ,, Hey hey hey, stop questioning everything it will be fine. I am sure that person will like you. So relax for a minutes and let's go in to the car, because we are already running late, you don't want to keep them waiting." She said. ,, You're right let's go."

As we arrived, Scarlett held the door open for us. We went to the counter. I talked the receptionist ,, Hi uhm, I am Elisabeth Olsen, I am here for Mister Lore, to meet my new Bodyguard." ,, Oh yes I see. Please follow me I take you to the conference room, where Mister Lore and Miss/Mister Miller are waiting for you." said the receptionist. Miller what a beautiful last name.

The receptionist walked ahead of us. She opend the door and let's Scarlett and me in. As soon as I walked in I saw them.

Your pov:

As soon as she walks in got up. Bill said to the two woman infronz of him ,, Miss Olsen, Miss Johansson it's a pleasure to meet you again. How are you two ?" He asked and huged them. The brown haired one said ,, Hi Mister Lore it's good to see you too. Sorry that we kept you waiting." ,, Oh don't be sorry. I would say let's get it startet. I forgot to introduce each other. So boy over the with the blue Shirt, that's my son Rick." Rick walked over and shook hands with both of them. Bill continued ,, That over there with the suit is Y/N Miller, Rick's friend and your new Bodyguard, Miss Olsen." I walked over to them, shook hands and said ,, It is an honor to meet you." The brown haired one answered with ,, It's a pleasure to meet you to." while locking eyes with me. Bill said ,, Let's sit down and talk about the contact, shall we."

Everyone in the room sat down. Bill begun to talk again ,, So this contact goes on for as long as Miss Olsen needs you or as long as you don't quit that job Y/N. Other things like the salary or other thing stand in the contacts. If anyone has questions, they should be ask now." Everyone in the room remained silent. ,, Ok, Miss Olsen and Y/N I need you to sign here." I looked at the contact and saw her first name ,,Elisabeth", what a beautiful name. When she was done signing she gave the pen to me. I signed and gave the pen back to Bill. ,,Okay, that's it. Thank you for coming Miss Olsen and Miss Johansson. If you would excuse me now I have a Meeting to attent to." He stood up and looked over to Rick and me ,, I want you, Y/N, to have an eye on Rick, you know he always does stupid things, when no one is looking." Bill said. Rick said ,,Dad that's not true and you know it." But his dad was already gone.

I looked over to Miss Olsen and said ,, So do you need me to today Miss Olsen."
,, Oh please call me Lizzie and no, but i need you tomorrow. Can you give me your phone real Quick so I can give you my number." She said. ,, Uhm yeah sure." I said and gave her my phone. She puts her phone number in and gave the phone back to me. ,, I will Text you my address and the details later that day." She said. ,, Ok, sounds good." ,, lizzie and I am going to have Lunch now, would you like to join us ?" Miss Johansson asked.
,, No it's okay Y/N and have to go some were to go but thank you for the offer." Rick said. ,, Ok so I will see you tomorrow, Y/N. What can I call you
Y/N or would you to be called Miss/Mister Miller ?" Miss Olsen said.
,,Y/N is just fine, thank you for asking. Yeah I see you tomorrow." I said.

We said bye to eachother. Rick looked at me and said ,, Sooo, do you like her, was it a good suprise?" ,, Yes it was thank you. We better get going so I can go to bed early for tomorrow." I said. ,, Ok than let's go." He said. We went to a bar and drunk some beer. After that I went home and got to bed so I won't be that tired tomorrow.
I am so excited for tomorrow, as my first day as her Bodyguard.

‐---‐------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks everyone for reading. This is my first book, so if you have any Ideas  for this book let me know. And I will see you at the next chapter.