Chapter 10:

Your pov:

After the breakfast with Lizzie, we cleaned up together and Lizzie told me to go home. So I changed into my clothes from yesterday and took all of my things. I said goodbye to Elizabeth. I walked up to my car, got in it and went home.

I arrived back home and took a shower. After my shower, I wanted to change into fresh clothes, but before I could do that, I got a text for Lizzie. She said that she wanted to go shopping with her sisters and asked me, if would go with them. I texted back saying, that I would go with them.

So I changed into some blue jeans with a black hoodie and a leather jacket. I took my gunholster on and put my gun in it. I put my phone into my jacket and went downstairs. I took my wallet and my keys and and took my Leather boats on. I thought, that if we go to a shopping mall, than I should take my sunglasses with me, because of the paparazzi. So I put my sunglasses on my head and went out of the door. Before i walked up to my car, I locked the door. I went into my car and started driving to Lizzieˋs house.

About 15 minutes later, I arrived at her house. I got out of my car and walked up to her door. I knocked on it and expected Lizzie to open the door, but I couldnˋt be more wrong. Someone who I belived is one of Lizzieˋs sisters opend the door. ,,Hey, you must be Lizzieˋs bodyguard. I am Mary-Kate, but you can call me MK. Please come in." she said with a smile on her face. ,,Hello to you too. I am Y/N." I said while holding my hand out for her to shake. She took it and stepped aside, so I could walk in.

We walked into the livingroom together and as soon as I stepped into it, I saw someone, who must her twin sister. When she saw me, she got up from her seat and walked up to me. ,,Hello you must me Y/N right. I am Ashley, nice to meet you." she spoke while holding her hand out for me to shake, what I gladly did. ,,Hi, it is nice to meet you to" I said while shaking her hand. ,,Why donˋt we sit down and wait for Lizzie to come downstairs." MK said. Ashley and I agreed and sat down onto the couch.

We talked a little bit, till we wait for Elizabeth to come downstairs. About 5 minutes later, she came down and saw me sitting onto the couch. I got up as she walked up to me. She gave me a hug and we said hello again, after seeing each other this morning already. Then Lizzie and her sisters got their everything they needed.

We walked outside together, and I opened the door at first for Ashley, who was sitting in the back seat behind the passenger seat. She got in and I closed the door. Then I walked to the drivers side of the car and opened the door to the backseat for MK. She got in and I closed the door. I went to the passenger side to open the door for Lizzie. Lizzie came and got in. I closed the door and walked up to the drivers side of the car. I got in and took my seatbelt on. I started the car and we started driving to the shopping mall.

About 20 minutes later we arrived and all of us got out of the car. We saw paparazzi so we took our sunglasses on. I walked behind them, to protect them from anyone, who could be a treat. We got into the shopping mall and took our sunglasses off, because paparazzi aren´t aloud in here.

Lizzie and her sisters went from one shop to another. I caried the bags for them. We are only here for about 30 minutes and I already carry atleast ten bags off what I assume are clothes. This is going to be a long day.