Chapter 14:

Your Pov:

After we were done with the shopping, I drove Lizzie back home. Lizzie got out of the car and we said our goodbyes. While I drove back home, I thought about what I wanted to eat to dinner, but my thoughts soon changed and made me thing of Lizzie and everything that has happend between us. I felt really strange, like I had really strange feelings for Lizzie, that I canˋt describe. I drove back home with these strange feelings. When I arrived back home, I took all of the bags of clothing, that Lizzie bought me. As soon as I was in the house, I went to the washroom, to get all the tags of off the clothes and put all of the clothes into the Washing machine. After I was done I went upstairs to change out of my clothes into something more comfortable. I went back downstairs and started making dinner.

As I started cooking, I put on some music to make the cooking more interesting. I took out everything that I needed for the dish, that I was making. I cut everything into small pieces, than I put everythinh into the pan. When I was done cooking, I put everything on a plate. I went to the dining table, sat down and started eating. As soon as I was done eating, I cleaned everything up. I decided to go on a run, because it cooled down outside a little bit. So I went upstairs and changed myself into some running clothes.

When I had everything on I went back downstairs and put my headphones on, got my phone and my keys. I went out of the door and started running. I was running for a little bit, when I decided to look what time it is. As I looked at the time, I was surprised that I was running for one and a half hours. So I decided that it was time to make my way back to my house.

I went through the front door of my house and went straight upstairs, to shower and to change into fresh clothes. When I was done with the shower, I changed into fresh clothes and went to my bedroom and went straight to my bed. I put on the TV and started watching some movie, that I donˋt know the name of, but that movie was really good. After a little while I started to feel really tired, so I turned of the TV and laid down. I closed my eyes and fella asleep.