Chapter 19:

Your POV:

As we arrived at Lizzieˋs house, Lizzie told me to stay in the car while she gets inside, to get her things. After about 5 minutes I saw her walking out of the house. She walked to the car and got inside. I made shure, that she has her seatbelt on before I started driving Lizzie to work.

After about 15 minutes we arived on set. Both of us got out of the car and we walked to her trailer. We got inside it and I sat down onto the couch, that is inher trailer. Lizzie put her things away and than she walked over to me." I will go to the make-up and costume trailer. You can stay here or do something, that you have to do if you want to" she said to me and I answered "Ok, just a question. What do you want to have for lunch?" "How about sushi ?" she said questioning. "Yeah ok. I will order it then." Lizzie nodded her head after what I said. After that she went out of the trailer and I sat on the couch with my phone in my hand. Sometime later, I went and got myself some snacks, and than I went back to her trailer.

About 2 hours later the lunch break started. I already orders our lunch, so I am just waiting for Lizzie to arrive. Right when I was about to go look for her, she came throught the door of the trailer. She looked really tired. When she saw me sitting there, a smile was slowly forming on her face."I already ordered lunch for us it should arrive in about 10 minutes" I said. Lizzie nodded her head. She then started talking about some stuff and we both fall into a conversation.

10 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I laught at what Lizzie sat, while getting up to open the door. The delivery guy was in front of it with our food. I gave him the money and he gave me the food. I said my goodbye and closed the door. I walked to the couch table and put the food. Lizzie and I start digging into our food.

After we were done eating, we kept talking for a while before Lizzie had to go back on set, to start filming again. I laid back onto the couch, because I was tired. I was woken up by someone stroking my face. When my vison was clearer, I saw that the person, who stroked my face was Lizzie. She had a smile on her face. "Hey you finally woke up" she said. "Sorry, that I fall asleep. It wasnˋt meant to happen." I said, panicing a little bit shoke her head and said that it was fine. I got up and got my things, Lizzie got her things and we walked to her car. We went to her car, got inside, put our seatbelt on and than I started our journey to Lizzieˋs house.

When we arrived at Lizzieˋs home, we got outside. I gave Lizzie the key. She wanted to drive me home, because we drove with her car, but I told her that I am calling myself an uber. And I told Lizzie, that I canˋt come to work tomorrow, because I have to go to the funeral. She told me that it is Ok. We sat our goodbyes and I watched, how Lizzie got into the house. After about 5 minutes the uber arrived and I started my journey back to my house.