Chapter 5:

Lizzieˋs pov:

I woke up at 9:30 in the morning, after that eventful night. Then I remembered, that Y/N was sleeping downstairs on the couch. So I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine. When I was done I went into my wardrobe and took some joggers and a hoddie on.

After that I went downstairs and saw that Y/N was still fast asleep. So I decided to make some breakfast for us. I went into the kitchen and took some eggs out of the fridge. I put a pan on the stove and than I put the stove on. When the pan was hot, I put a little bit of butter into the pan and waited will in was melted. Than I cracked the eggs into it.

After 5 minutes of prepering the breakfast, I heard someone yawing. When I turned around, I saw Y/N, with messy hair and sleepish eyes. ,,Good morning" they said while smiling at me. ,,Good morning to you to. How did you sleep?" I asked. ,,Really good, thank you for asking" they answered. ,,What are you making?" they asked. ,,I am making some eggs and I put some toast into the toaster. Is that ok for you?" I asked nervous, and not knowing, if they like that. ,,Yes, thatˋs totally fine with me" they spoke with a small smile on my face.

Another 5 minutes later and the breakfast ready and we began to eat. When we were done eating, we cleaned up together. Then they asked ,,Is it okay, if I use your bathroom real quick?",,Sure go ahead. I will be waiting here in the kitchen" I spoke. When they went upstair to the bathroom, I waited on one of the kitchentable chairˋs, for her to come down.

They came down about 5 minutes later and sat down onto the chair infront of me. ,,So uhm, do you have siblings?" I asked not knowing if they are ok with answering the question. ,,Yes, I have a sister, her name is Julia and she is 25 years old. She is a doctor at the hospital. Her boyfriend Ben is 26 and a firefighter" they answered. ,,What about your parents?" I asked. ,,my mumˋs name is Kathryn, she is 50 years old and a nurse at the hospital. And my dadˋs name Jospeh he is a police officer. Yeah I think thatˋs it. I life isnˋt really special" they said.

,,I donˋt believe that. Every live is special. So tell me what kind of hobbies do you have?" I asked them with a smile on my face as I saw them laugh a little bit. ,,Oh when I was younger I loved to play the gitarre, but now I donˋt really have time for that. But right now I love running in the morning, like when the sun is starting to rise and the most people are still asleep. Itˋs just quiter in the morning, than running in the afternoon or evening. You know?" they said and I spoke ,,I know what you mean. I donˋt really go on runs. I only go on runs when I have to train for a movie. But I like to go on peaceful walkes into the hill or into the city. Itˋs kind of relaxing." They locked at me and said ,,And you, do you have any hobbies?" ,,Yes, I love gardening. I like the fact that, I have my own fruits and vegetables in my garden. If I need anything like tomatos or something, I just walk out into my garden and get it" I spoke.

After getting to know each other a little more I locked at them and said ,,As a thank you for coming her, when I called you, because I thought someone wanted to hurt me, I will give you today as a free day, and before you say anything, I also have a free day today, so I am just going to stay at home. And you go home and enjoy your free day, okay." ,,If thatˋs ok for you. But I can stay her if you want, I really donˋt mind, because itˋs my job to protect you." they said, but I said ,,I donˋt take a no for an answer so go home and relax a little bit." ,,Okay, but if you need my just call and I will be right back." they spoke.

Your pov:

Miss Olsen and I talked a little bit more, before saying our goodbyeˋs. When I got home, the first thing that I did was taking a long and hot shower, after that I took some some Jeans, a white shirt and my leather jacket on. Then I put my Dr.Martins on and I asked in the group chat, that I have with Rick, Elijh and George, who are my friend, if they wanted to go out for dinner. They all texted back and saying yes. Rick said he is picking us up.

I waited for about 15 minutes, till I heard a car horn. I took my phone, my wallet, my keys and some sunglasses. I went outside, locked the door and walked up to the passenger seat, because I know that Elijah and George will eat they faces of in the backseat. I sat down on the passenger seat and took the seatbelt on. Then I heard I loud ,,Hello Y/N, how are you honey. Itˋs been long time since George and I last saw you. We have to do more things together, you know go out clubbing, so you could finally take a woman home again." If you asked youself, who that was, well that was my very gay friend Elijah, who soundes like he already had drunk a hole bottle of vodka. ,,Ok, first I am good, second sure why not, but only when I have a free day, I donˋt want to go to the job with a hangover. And lastly I donˋt need to take a woman home everytime we a clubbing" I answered with a smile on my face, letting out a small laugh. ,,They right, Elijah. And Y/N itˋs good to see again" George said.

Lady Gaga was playing on the radio and the two gayˋs were screaming out the song lyrics. Rick and I in the front just laughed, hearing them sing like that together.

About 10 minutes later, we arrived at the restaurent and looked at the menu. We ordered our food and in the mean while we talked about everything that happend, while we couldnˋt see each other. Elijah and George annonced that they are engaged with each other and that they are planning the wedding right now. Rick told us that he is starting to date again, after his Ex-Girlfriend cheated him with Rickˋs brother. Since that, Rick hasnˋt talked with his brother and that was about 1 and a half years ago.

The lunch arrived and we started eating. When we were done we talked a little bit more before Rick drove us home. Later that day, I was getting myself ready for the family dinner. Because I know that my mother doesnˋt like it when I come with my motorcycle. So I ordered an Uber and waited for it to arrive. A got the message, that the Uber was here, I took my phone, my wallet, my keys and the bag were I put some spare clothes, because I will drink some alcohol and my parents wonˋt let me leave if I drink something. I walked out, locked the door and went to backseat of the car. Opened the door and went inside. When i closed the door, I told the driver the address to my parents house, and he started driving.

20 minutes later we arrived and I paid the driver. I went out of the car and took my thing. I walked up to the door, but before I could knock, the door was opened quickly from my sister. She hugged my tightly, while saying ,,Hello my lovely brother/sister, itˋs been so long, how are you?" Julia asked. ,,Hello to you to my lovely sister. I am good, and you?" I spoke with a smile on my face. She answered with ,,I am good, thanks for asking." ,,No problem" I said, while we pulled out of the hug. We went inside and I closed the door. We walked into the livingroom, where everyone was.

Once we said our helloˋs, we all sat down onto the kitchen table and started eating. While we were eating, Julia stood up from her seat and said ,,I have, well we have something we want to share with you" she looked at Ben who was sitting on her right side, while I sat on her left side. And went on ,,I am uhm, we are expecting our first child" she said with a nervous smile on her face, while looking at us. Thatˋs when my vision went black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am sorry for not posting yesterday. I had many things to do yesterday and didnˋt really had to to write or to post anything. Maybe I will write another chapter later today. If you have anything you want to see in the future, just let me know. I see all later, or tomorrow. Bye.