Chapter 11:

After Lizzie und her sisters were done shopping, I drove them back to Lizzie's home and made my way back to my house, to prepare myself for the family dinner, that is taking apart in my house. When I got home I made myself ready for the dinner.  I got into the shower and after that I took some fresh clothes on.

I then went downstairs and took everything out that I need for the dinner and start preparing it. About 20 minutes later, after cutting everything into pieces and started cooking them, I heard the door bell ring and went to open the door. When I opened the door, I saw my mom, my dad, a preganent Julia and Ben, Juliaˋs boyfriend.

We set the table together and set the food on the table and started eating. All of us, except Julia, were drinking some wine, when after one and a half hours later the door bell rang. I didnˋt expect anyone, but I still went to the door to check who it was. What I didnˋt expect to see, was a crying Miss Olsen.

"Hey, Elizabeth, is everything Ok?" I asked as I got closer to her. " I...I donˋt know. I donˋt know what I am doing here, but I needed to leave my house, I couldnˋt stay they." she said and right after she was done I pulled her into me and hugged her tight. While I hugged her I felt my shirt getting wet from Lizzieˋs tears. About 5 minutes of hugging, I pulled away and took my hands and put them on her cheeks and wiped her cheeks away.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked her, while still wiping away her tears." If it isnˋt a problem for you. I can go if you want." she answered. " No it is totally fine, come in I introduce you to my family." I said while giving her a small smile and taking her hand.

I pulled her into my house and closed the door behind her. I let go of her hand as we got closer to the dining room. "Hey everybody, I want to introduce to all to my boss, Elizabeth Olsen. Lizzie these two people over there are my mom Kathryn and my dad Joseph." I said while pointing at them, as they shake hands with Lizzie. "And these to people are my sister Julia and her boyfriend ben." Lizzie shaked they hands and walked back over to my side. "Ok, I will set up everything for you to eat with us" I said while giving Lizzie a chair. She sat down and I gave her a plate of the food and a knive and a fork.

We began to eat again while having a conversation with each other. After we were done eating, we cleaned up together and sat down onto the couch after we were done. About one hour later everyone was deep into they conversation, when I got a call from my captain. I donˋt know why he is calling, but it canˋt be something good. I excused myself from the conversation that I had with Ben to go outside to answere the call. I am not prepared for that call.