Chapter 2:

Your pov:

I wake up at 9:30 in the morning, got up and started my day. At first, I ate breakfast, then I went into the shower, brushed ,my teeth, and did my hair. Then I went into my wardrobe, put my suit on and went downstairs took my wallet, my phone, my keys and put my gun into the holster, that I took on. I locked the front door as I walked out and went to my motorcycle. I opened my phone and went to Miss Olsenˋs contact and saw the address, that Miss Olsen sent me, I closed my phone and put it back into the back pocket of my trousers. I went onto my motorcycle, took my helmed on and started my journey to Miss Olsenˋs house.

When I arrived at the address, I went off my motorcycle, took my helmed off and hung the helmed onto the handle of the motorcycle and then I went to her front door. I knocked on her door and waited, till Miss Olsen opened it. ,,Good morning, Miss Olsen." I spoke. She looked at me and said ,,Good morning Miss/Mister Miller to you too, and please call me Lizzie." ,,Okay, Lizzie" I said, smiling at her. Then I asked her ,,Are you ready to go?" ,,Yes, I am ready. Letˋs go." She answered.

We walked to her car, because I came with my motorcycle and because I donˋt have a car right now. I went to the passenger door and opened it for Lizzie. She went inside and said ,,Thank you." I closed her door and went to the driverˋs side. I took my seatbelt on and started the car. We started our journey.

As I started driving, when Lizzie asked me ,,So uhm, what kind of music are you listening to?",,I listen to really everything, but mostly artist like Harry Styles, Willow or Dua Lipa. And you?" I asked. ,,Oh same I also listen to every kind of music." She answered. Than there was a total silence for the rest of the ride.

15 minutes we arrived on set of the movie she is filming, that I still donˋt know of. Lizzie took her bag, and we went to her trailer. ,,You can wait here, while i get my hair and make-up done. You also have to wait here while I am filming my scenes. When I am done, I come back here, okay" she said. ,,Yeah sure, okay" I answered. Miss Olsen or as she wants to be called Lizzie, got out of her trailer and I sat down and waited.

I got so bored, that I started looking around in her trailer. I found a photo from Miss Olsen and what I assume her boyfriend. A guy with dark hair. I than found another picture and thought ,,That must be her with her sisters, what i assume are twins." I know what you are thinking ,,Y/N doesnˋt know Lizzie and her siblings" well you are right, I donˋt know them, because I didnˋt really had time to watch TV because I was in the army and as a kid, my parents wanted us, to spend our time in the garden or with other kids outside. But thatˋs a story of another time.

I waited in Miss Olsenˋs trailer for about 3 hours, till she came back with lunch. ,,I brought us some lunch, I hope thatˋs okay" she said. ,,Yeah thatˋs ok, thank you" we started eating. While we are eating, she looked up from her food and said ,,I really sorry, if you are bored. Itˋs just, that nobody out of the cast and everybody who works on set are allowed on set, because they donˋt want anyone to spoiler" ,,Oh no itˋs ok, I totally get it" I answered with a smile, while looking at her. We finished our food and Lizzie had to go back, shooting her scenes.

Another four hours later, that I spend with sleeping on the couch in her trailer, Lizzie came back. She still had her costume and make-up on. ,,We are done filming for today, but I still have to go to the make-up trailer, to get the make-up and the wig of and to change into my spare clothes, then we can go, okay?"  she said, ,,Of cause. I will wait here till youˋre done."

1 hour and 30 minutes later she came back, and we started walking to her car. I got to her side. She went inside the car. I closed her door and went to the driverˋs side of the car.

After 3 minutes of total silence, Lizzie started to talk ,,So how long were you at the army, if you donˋt mind me asking?" ,,I was in the army since I was 18, so 9 years" I spoke. ,,Wow, thatˋs a long time. Why did you retire?" Lizzie asked. ,,Oh there was a accident, so they told me to take some time away from the army. But they could call me every time, if they ever needed me. So as long as my captain doesnˋt call me, i will be your Bodyguard" I answered. She asked ,,What did your family said, when you told them, that you are going to be a soldier?". I said ,,Well my mum did everything to keep me from going to the army. She even told me, she would buy me a car if I stayed. But I am not really someone, who drives a car. I feel free when I drive the motorcycle, you know." ,,Yeah, I totally get it. Maybe we can drive to the set with your motorcycle one time" she said. ,,Yeah sure, why not. But you have to tell me when, so I can bring a second helmed with me" I spoke. ,,I will do that" she answered and smiled at me.

10 minutes later we arrived at her house. I walked Miss Olsen to her front door. ,,Ok, thatˋs it then. Uhm I will come here tomorrow at the same time as today" I said and walked forwards my motorcycle. ,,Uhm do you want to come ind and have dinner with me. I donˋt wanna eat alone. We can order something if you want?" Lizzie asked. I answeres with ,,If thatˋs okay for you than sure, why not." We walked into her house. I sat down while she ordered food. We agreed to order sushi. She came back after she was done ordering with two beers in her hand for both of us. We started to get to know each other more, like how many siblings she has, what the names of her siblings are. And when I told her, that I havenˋt watched any TV-Shows or movies for the past 3 years, she looked at me and started laughing. ,,That is just so sad, wait so you havenˋt watched any movies I was in?" Lizzie asked. ,,Thatˋs right. If I am being real, I didnˋt even know that you are an actress, till my friend Rick told me yesterday in the bar, after we meet" I said. She started laughing again.

After 10 minutes the food came and we started eating. When we finished eating, I helped Miss Olsen to clean up. We finished cleaning up and it was time of me to go home. Lizzie brought me to the front door. ,,So uhm till tomorrow" I said. ,,Yeah than goodbye and drive home safe" she spoke. ,,I will do that, till tomorrow, bye Lizzie" I said, while walking to my motorcycle and put my helmed on and got on it. Than I drove of.

Lizzieˋs pov:

I watched as they drove of, thatˋs when I felt a little bit lonely. I had this weird feeling, that I canˋt describe. But what I know is that I already love spending time with Y/N.

I went back inside and made sure I locked the door and that the lights were off, before I went upstairs to get myself ready for bed. When I was done I was laying in bed, looking at the ceiling. I slowly started to fall asleep. I just was so happy, that I am going to see Y/N again tomorrow. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Your pov:

When I got home I was so tired, that I nearly fell asleep while going upstairs. When I made it upstaris I took my gun out of the hoster, took the my hoster off and changed into some comfortable clothes. I got into bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I fell asleep while thinking about her.