Chapter 7:

Your pov:

When I heard the gun shots, I started running, to where it came from. I got there and saw two people with gun in they hand and they back turned to me. I hid behind some boxes and looked over my shoulder. I shot the one, that was closer to me and he fall to the ground dead. The second shooter saw me and pointed his gun at me. ,,Put your gun down, NOW!!!" he said while walking over to me slowly. I quickly looked over to Lizzie and saw that she was terrified. I forgot that the shooter, that was now infront of me, pointing the gun to me head.

I put the gun down and started talking to him. ,,You donˋt have to do this, you know, you can just put your gun down and walk out" I said. ,,How can you say that, you just shot my best friend. You know maybe I should kill you right here, right now." he yelled at me. Then there was this idea in my head. ,,You know what you are right, you shot me. But do really think that you could walk away after that. You will spent the rest of you live in jail, if you kill me. If lower your gun and let the police arrest you, you would maybe 5 to 10 years, maybe not even that long. So I suggest you to lower your gun. Nobody has to get hurt. Come on men." When I said that I saw the look on Lizzieˋs face in the corner of my eye. She looked hurt by my word, but I didnˋt know why. The shooter started walking around with his gun in his shaking hand. ,,I will go to jail one way or another. It doesnˋt matter, if I kill you now or if I donˋt kill you." with that being said he walked over to me again and poined his gun at me again.

I quickly looked around and saw everyone looking at us. I heard someone shot and the shooter became distracted. I quickly took his gun out of his hand and threw him onto the ground. I then pointed the gun at him and said ,,Stay down and put your hand on your head. If you move, I will shot you and I can tell you, I am not joking." He did as I said and I asked ,,Uhm so does anyone here has something like a rope, so he doesnˋt do anything stupid." One of the crew memberˋs said ,,Yeah, I will go and get it for you." ,,Thank you, that will be nice" I said while giving him a small smile. He walked away to get the rope and I looked over to Miss Olsen and said ,,Are you okay, Lizzie?" She just nodded at me before looking away again. The guy came back with the rope and I secured his hands with it.

The only thing we can do right now is wait for the police. Wait, hold up. It someone called the police. ,,Quick question, did someone called the police?" Everybody just looked at me and shoke they heads. I got my phone out of my pocket and called the police. They said they would be here as fast as they can. When I hung up, I saw that Lizzie looked like she was going to throw up any moment. I just hope, that she can move on from this experience.