Chapter 17:

Your Pov:

After a came back to my senses, I realized that Lizzie kissed me. I felt like I could breath again. The kiss lasted for about two minutes. Lizzie pulled away from the kiss and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her her back and started to calm down. While we hugged each other, I started to feel tired and before I knew it, I fell asleep while hugging Lizzie.

Lizzieˋs Pov:

I donˋt know, if it was a good idea to kiss them, but I thought, that it was the only way to calm them down. When we stopped kissing, I pulled them into a hug. I felt that Y/N started to calm down. We hugged each other. Suddenly Y/N got really heavy. " Y/N, are you ok?" I asked them, but they didnˋt answer me. I tried talking to them, but before I knew it, I heard them snore. That made me realize, that they fell asleep on me. I tried everything to wake them up, even if their are tired. But nothing worked.

I stood up with them in my armes, so they wouldnˋt fall onto the floor. I then slowly started to move over to the bed, so I could lay them down. When we were right before the bed, I stumbled over something and fell onto the bed. I lost my hold on Y/N and before I knew it, they fell ontop off me.

I tried to get away from under them, but nothing worked. After about 10 minutes of trying, I gave up. I myself started to feel tired myself and after five minutes I fell asleep with Y/N ontop off me.