Chapter 8:

Your pov

The police and the ambulace came. I went over to Lizzie and the others. I looked over to Lizzie, who was standing a few meters away from me and asked ,,Are you okay? They didnˋt hurt you, right?" ,,No they didnˋt hurt me, but I think, I need a minute to process all of this" she said, while looking away. She looked like she was a minute away to break down. Lizzie walked away from me and the others. I canˋt just leave her alone. When I was about to walk after Miss Olsen, two police officerˋs came over.

,,Hello, you are the person who called us, right?" ,,Yes, that was me. I am Miss/Mister Miller, I am Miss Olsens Bodyguard." I answered. ,,Okay, we are here to take you statement. So is it true that you shot one of the shooters?" one of the police officerˋs asked. ,,Yes, the shooter, that was the closest to me. He was distracted and I took this chance and shot him." ,,Ok, a have another question you. Where did you learned to shot a gun, because not every Bodyguard knows how to do that?" the police officer asked. ,,I was in the army, thatˋs were I learned how to shot a gun." I said while looking around, to find Lizzie, but I canˋt see her. ,,Ok that will be everything for now. If you have anything, you want to tell us, just call us. And if we need anything from you, then we will let you know. Bye." one of the police officerˋs said to me while the other gave me his card, with a number on it. After they were done, they went to asked everyone else some questions.

I walked around and try to find Lizzie, but I just canˋt find her. When I was about to walk to her trailer, I saw Miss Olsen and some police officerˋs talking. She looked terrified and scared. I walked over to her. One of the police officerˋs asked her a question and she looked around and startet to breath really quick. Itˋs like she canˋt catch her breath. She startet scratching her left arm. ,,I think that would be enough for today, if Miss Olsen remembers something she will let you know, okay. But right now she needs to calm down a little bit." I said, while taking ahold on her right hand and looking into her eyes. I turned back to the police officerˋs. One of the spoke ,,Okay, I think you are right. Miss Olsen just let us know, if you can remember anything. I speak to you soon. Bye." Both of the police officerˋs walked away.

I stayed turned looking that way, because I felt Lizzieˋs eyes on me. After a minute of looking the other way and holding her hand, she spoke ,,Thank you for doing that" ,,Thatˋs no problem, Lizzie. Itˋs my job to protect you and to make you feel comfortable." I said, now looking at her. Her eyes were glossy and I saw a tear running down her cheek. I wipped it away with my hand. ,,You know what, letˋs get to your trailer to get our things and go home, how does that sound." I said with a small smile on my face. ,,That sounds really good right now. Letˋs go" she spoke and held my hand tight, while walking to her trailer.

We arrived at her trailer, got our things and got to my car. I walked to the pasenger side of the car and opened it for her. She got in and I closed the door. I went to the drivers side of the car, got in, closed the door and took the seatbelt on. Then I started driving to Lizzieˋs house. On the way there I looked over to Miss Olsen from time to time.

When we arrived, I wanted to go out and open the door for Lizzie, but she took ahold of my hand to stop me from going. ,,Can you stay here tonight? I donˋt want to be alone right now." she said while looking down onto her lap. ,,Of cause, if that is what you want." i said while giving her a small smile as she looked up. I went out of the car and walked to the backseat, to take a bag with spare clothes in it out. When I did that, I was about to walk to Lizzieˋs side, but then I heard the keys and looked up to the front door, where I saw Lizzie standing. I walked up the stairs to her front door and got in her house.

I closed the door and went after her to her livingroom. We sat down and talked a little bit. When I was dinner time, i ordered some pasta for us. The pasta arrived 20 minutes later and we ate in silence. When we where done with our food and cleaned up. I asked her, if I could take a shower and she said ,,Sure, you know where the bathroom is. I am going to get a blanket and a pillow for you and put it on the couch, okay." ,,Yeah that would be nice, thank you." I said. Then I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I was done, I took  my clothes on and did my hair. I walked downstairs and sat down onto the couch. 5 minutes later Lizzie came and stood infront of me. ,,I am going to bed now. If you need anything, just help yousrself. I see you tomorrow. Goodnight Y/N" she said, while giving me a small smile. ,,Okay, I see you tomorrow Lizzie. Goodnight." I spoke and gave her a smile back. She went upstairs and I laid down, put the blanket ontop of me and looked up at the ceiling. I fell asleep while thinking about, what happend today and how it will affect Lizzie.