Chapter 13:

Your Pov:

I woke at 8am in the morning and decided to wake Lizzie up, so we could make breakfast together. Once I got up the stairs, I walked to my bedroom, where Lizzie is at. I opened the door and went inside. I saw Lizzie sleeping peacefully in my bed. I went to the left side of the bed and sat down. I put my hand on her shoulder and said "Lizzie itˋs time to wake up." At first she didnˋt, but after shaking her softly, she started opening her eyes. "Good morning Y/N" she said with a tired smile on her face. Once she was more awake, she looked me in the eyes. I looked at her and said "We should get up and make breakfast, donˋt you think?" She looked at me and nodded at me with a smile on her face. I got up from the bed and held my hand out for Lizzie to take it. She took my hand and I started pulling her up till she was standing on the floor. I went to let go of her hand, but she didnˋt let go so I just left it like that. We went downstairs together hand in hand.

Once we arrived downstairs at the kitchen I asked "So what do you want for breakfast?". She looked at me and said "How does bacon, scrambled eggs with toast sound like" "That sounds really good. Ok letˋs start cooking, shall we" I said and Lizzie nodded at me. We took everything out of the fridge that we needed. I took the pan out, while Lizzie started preparing everythink. It wasnˋt long till breakfast was ready. As soon as it was done, I took out the plates out for both of us and started putting everything on the plates. I went to the dinnertable. I gave Lizzie her plate, she smiled at me and said a quiet thank you. I sat down on the table. We started eating the breakfast and talked a little about yesterday.

When we were done with breakfast Lizzie helped me cleaning up the dinnertable and the kitchen. There were only a few plates left so I said to Lizzie "You can go upstairs and fresh up if you want. You can take any clothes you want if you need." "Are your sure, I can help with the last things" she said. I turned around from the dishwasher, looked her in the eyes and said "Itˋs fine there are only a few plates left you can go" She looked me in the eyes for a few seconds before sighing "Ok, I will go and fresh up. Is it really ok for you if I take any clothes of you?" she said. I smiled at her before saying "Yes itˋs totally fine for me. Now go." I said to her with a smile on my face before I turned back around and started putting the plates away. I heard how Lizzie walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

A few minutes later I was done and made my way upstairs to fresh up myself. When I wanted to walk into the bathroom, I notice that the door was still closed. I went to my bedroom and sat down on my bed. I got my phone from the bedside table and started replying to some messages. After I few minutes I heard the door open. Once I looked up from my phone I saw Lizzie coming out with wet hair and a towel around her body. I put my phone aside and stood up from the bed. "I am going to shower now. If you need anything just knock on the door ok." I said while looking her in the eyes. She looked at me nodding. I got myself some underwear and made my way to the bathroom.

I showered and brushed my teeth. Once I was done I made my out of the bathroom with only my underwear on. I opened the door and saw Lizzie on my bed wearing a hoodie and some jeans from me. She looked up from her phone while I made my way to the dresser. I took on some black pants with a t-shirt. When I was done I walked back into my bedroom. I looked at Lizzie looked like she spaced out. I called out her name. When she looked back at me, I saw her cheeks blush. That is strange, I thought. I went to the shelf and put my gun holster on and got everything else I needed. Once I was done, I told Lizzie that we should drive to set. She nodded at me. I got my keys and made my way to the car and opened the door for Lizzie. As I got into the car, Lizzie asked with we could stop at her house so she could get her thing. I agreed, started the car and made my way over to Lizzies house.

We arrived and Lizzie went inside her house, while I waited at for her in the car. After a few minutes Lizzie got into the car with her bag in the hand. I started driving to the set. When we arrived on set Lizzie told me that she is only going to have a meeting and after that meeting we could go shopping. I agreed with that. We got out of the car and Lizzie made her way over to the meeting room, while I walked to her trailer and waited there for her to be done with the meeting. 30 minutes later Lizzie came to the trailer and told me that we could go now. We made our way back to the car and started our journey to the shopping mall.

We went to many stores at the shopping mall. Elizabeth bought clothes and other stuff both of us. Even when I told that she doesnˋt have to pay for my stuff, she just ignored me and payed for my stuff. I just hope these clothes donˋt cost to much.