Chapter 15:

Your Pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. I was wet from all of the sweat. As soon as I started breathing really heavy, I knew that I was starting to have a panic attack. I fell out of the bed and crawled over to the wall next to my bed and sat against it. I was trying to calm down, but nothing worked.

I got the idea to text my sister, but I had to get my phone for that. So I crawled back over to my bed and got my phone. With shaking hands I unlocked my phone and went to my sisters contact. I tried to text my sister, but everytime I tried, I wrote the wrong words. I didnˋt want to text my sister that I was having a panic attack, she would only be stressed about it, and that wouldnˋt be good for her and the baby. So I texted her if she could come over and help me. When I sent the text and locked my phone and put it on the floor next to me.

I felt tears running down my face and the panic attack didnˋt stop. I felt like I was passing out. But before this could happen, someone called me. I thought it was my sister, I forgot to tell her, where my spare key is. I took the call and said, that the was under my carpet. Then I ended the call. I nearly paased out, when someone quickly run into my room to my side. This person said something that I couldnˋt understand.

Whoever this person was, knew exactly what to do in these situations. After a few minutes, my vision got clearer and I saw the person right next to me. This person wasnˋt my sister, it was Lizzie. Did I text Lizzie instead of my sister? That is so embarrassing. I am a bodyguard, I should be able to deal with nightmares and panic attacks.

I just hope this panic attack will end soon.