[8] -Welcome To The Cecil Hotel-

Suitcase gazed out of the huge hole in the window. Since the ground was made completely of cloud, any evidence of Cobs falling through them would be completely invisible. Knife, Baseball and Lightbulb were all panicking amongst eachother. A common fear and sense of overwhelming anxiety enveloped the group like an unpleasant blanket. Baseball kept glancing between the still out of commission MephoneX and Mephone4, silently wondering when the MephoneX would wake up and zap them all to death.

"We seriously need to leave. I know we're all injured but we'll be a lot safer on the ground and not hundreds of feet in the air in this death trap..." Knife looked between the others, worry in his eyes. Suitcase nodded. "But what about Mephone! We can't just leave him here, he just saved our lives!" Suitcase paced around the group, unable to stand still. Knife grumbled slightly and bent down, he grabbed Mephone4 and shifted him onto his back, supporting the dead weight with his back and keeping a hold on his legs. "I'll carry him, now enough talking we need to get moving."

Knife speed walked down the hallway and Suitcase had to jog to catch back up with the group. Knife walked on confidently, but if he was being honest he had absolutely no idea where he was going. He loosely recognized the doors and signs but due to the fact he was only half conscious when he first saw them, he had a very difficult time remembering where he was going. The group was mostly silent, save for the pitter patter of feet on cold tile, but Baseball didn't seem to find the silence very appealing.

Baseball hesitantly spoke up. "So...are we just not going to talk about what happened back there?" Suitcase let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, relieved someone else brought it up. "I didn't know it was possible for anyone to get that angry..." Knife pondered aloud. "I can't believe he actually killed someone though..." Suitcase spoke under her breath, but the empty hallway caused her voice to echo loudly, allowing the others to hear her clearly. An akward silence stretched between the group before Baseball hesitantly spoke up. "It kind of reminded me of Paintbrush."

Lightbulb immediately perked up, the mention of her friend snapping her out of the zoned out state she was in. Her previously anxious expression morphed into a fond one as she thought of her artistic companion. "But what about that strange electricity? Painty might be hotheaded but no one else other than me can zap people." Lightbulb flickered slightly as sparks lit up her hand. Baseball's eyes widened. "Oh! You're right! I forgot that was a thing you could do."

Lightbulb smirked proudly. She tried to generate more electricity between her hands, but a sudden searing pain caused her to gasp and hold her injury, almost slicing her hands in the process. The sparks quickly fell from her hands and the pain stopped. "Lightbulb! Are you alright?" Suitcase asked, concerned. Lightbulb discreetly wiped away the small tears that had welled up in her eyes as she laughed nervously. "Uh ya heh, guess I can't really do more than that for now..." Suitcase gave her a sympathetic look, Lightbulb tried to muster up a smile but she just ended up staring dejectedly at the floor.

"Down here!" Knife went down the flight of stairs two steps at a time. Lightbulb fell back from the group, now having to take her time going down the stairs with her lost eye messing up her depth perception. Suitcase stayed in step with Lightbulb, letting Lightbulb lean on her and helping her to the bottom of the steps.

The group passed what felt like hundreds of doors. Most looked to be various computer labs and server rooms filled to the brim with technology. Others were just humble storage rooms with cleaning products and spare parts. "We can't get distracted, we need to get out of here as fast as possible and find some help." Baseball sped up, moving to the front of the group as Lightbulb tried to keep up. Suitcase passed a seemingly normal storage closet, but a strange noise caused her to stop.