[12] -Pins And Needles-

Warning for medical drugs. (Not the bad kind someone is just put under anesthesia.)
------------------

Baseball finally left his and Suitcase's room sometime around 1pm. To say he was anxious to leave would be an understatement. He was terrified. Sometime while he was asleep Suitcase must have left because when he eventually let himself wake up she was gone. Her absence just made his anxiety worse. The only person he wanted to interact with right now was Suitcase...or Nickel. Baseball had no idea where Suitcase would be and he had little faith he would be able to find Nickel's room without bumping into someone else.

Baseball's eye was more swollen and bruised than he thought it was. His body even more so. Shallow waves of pain rolled over him every time he tried to lie down, they practically begged to be iced. Baseball gathered up all the courage he could and went outside.

Baseball walked down the hall as fast as he could. Trying to make as little noise as possible Baseball jogged down the stairs and carefully worked his way to the kitchen. He knew OJ kept common cold and pain medicine in there, it would do for now. Baseball didn't feel like he needed to see Test Tube, after all it was only a black eye and some bruises, he could handle that... probably.

Baseball grabbed a glass and filled it up with water. He dug through cabinet after cabinet, searching for the medicine. It wasn't there. Baseball slowly began to panic, why wasn't it there?! Baseball stood in the middle of the hotel kitchen, internally freaking out as he slowly realized he left his room basically for nothing and he would have to make the journey back with no pain medicine to calm his injuries. Baseball must have been zoning out for a while because he didn't even hear the footsteps behind him.

"Baseball?" The gruff voice of Knife snapped Baseball out of his thoughts and he flinched. The glass of water almost fell off the counter as he whirled around to face Knife. Baseball's momentary fear receded once he realized who it was. "Oh! Knife it's just you." Baseball breathed a sigh of relief. Why was he so terrified just then? Baseball chose not to think about it. Knife gave him a strange look. "Are you alright?" Baseball sputtered. "Ya! Ya- yes I'm fine... what's up?" Knife raised an eyebrow but didn't comment on it.

"Test Tube wants us all to go to the medical office for a check up. Lightbulb already got hers earlier today and apparently after she saw her she wanted to make sure our injuries healed properly." Baseball hesitantly nodded. "Suitcase went earlier because she needed to have that tear stitched up, and it seems you're going to need some too.." Knife pointed towards Baseball's ripped stitches. Baseball winced. He had forgot about those.

"C'mon, it's better to just get it over with now." Baseball knew he was right, but it was shallow comfort. He followed Knife towards the office anyway. It's not that he didn't want his bruises to heal, it was why those bruises were there in the first place. Suitcase, Knife, and most likely Lightbulb were all going to be in there. It wasn't hard to assume what the topic of conversation was going to be and Baseball really didn't know if he was up to it. The fear he felt when he was in the MeCloud building was still literally and figuratively fresh in his mind, and the evidence of what went down was all over him.

He didn't want to talk about it, yes he wanted Test Tube or Mephone to give some sort of explanation as to why it happened, but he wasn't ready to talk about it. Not yet. These doubts were swiftly ignored however as Knife opened the med office door. Suitcase sat on top of one of the desks as Lightbulb sifted through pill bottles in a drawer. Suitcase's rip was covered up with neatly sewn on faux leather patches. She stared off into space, a sleepy expression on her face.

"Lightbulb have you found the pills I need yet?" Test Tube asked, face obscured by a clipboard.