Bio

Hey guys, this is a little story that I thought of while re-reading my other dxd fanfic "The Reincarnated Magical Accelerator". Hope you guys enjoy this fanfic.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Name: Y/n L/n

Age:16

Status: Ded (Before) Alive (Soul in new body)

Hobbies: Playing around with his fire magic, taking care of phoenix birds.

Likes: Hanging out with Issei and friends, His new life, His new family and friends, milkshakes, bobba/milk tea.

Hates: Dogs, Truck-kun, people disturbing his new life, any tea that isn't milk/bobba tea.

Old Body:

New Body:

New Body:

Abilities:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Abilities:

Immortality: The body Y/n L/n inherited was Phenex Riser, who was pseudo-Immortal, being able to heal injuries and regrow limbs instantly, but this is only available with how much Demonic Energy he has.

Enhanced Strength: Being a devil, he is granted enhanced strength more than a normal devil or human has.

Enhanced Durability: Y/n's new body is quite durable, being able to withstand a punch from Issei's Overboost Balance Breaker.

Pyrokinesis: Now a member of the Phenex Family, he now possesses the ability to control or create fire at will with demonic energy, with only his imagination limiting it's use.

Aerokinesis: One thing the Phenex familty is also known for, is being able to manipulate wind at their will.

Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Initially, being trained by Sairaorg Bael and using his teachings, he developed his own fighting style that takes advantage of his Pyrokinesis and Aerokinesis as well as some moves that doesn't rely on magic.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway that's all and stay tuned for chapter 1. And with that, I say, Goodbye.

CHOW! CIAO!